WP Matomo + Woocommerce : No woocommerce data shown

We have wp-matomo running on a woocommerce website. This connected to a self managed matomo setup. We’ve installed WooCommerce Matomo Analytics to this set up. The tracking is as below as shown in the plugin config [and included in the pages].

<!-- Matomo -->
<script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript">
  var _paq = window._paq || [];
  /* tracker methods like "setCustomDimension" should be called before "trackPageView" */
  _paq.push(['addDownloadExtensions', 'pdf|mobi|epub']);
_paq.push(['trackPageView']);
_paq.push(['trackVisibleContentImpressions']);
  _paq.push(['enableLinkTracking']);
  (function() {
    var u="https://piwik.xxxxx.xxx/xxx/piwik/";
    _paq.push(['setTrackerUrl', u+'piwik.php']);
    _paq.push(['setSiteId', '5']);
    var d=document, g=d.createElement('script'), s=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
    g.type='text/javascript'; g.async=true; g.defer=true; g.src=u+'piwik.js'; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,s);
  })();
</script>
<!-- End Matomo Code -->

Somewhere around September 25 we were shown a message in Ecommerce section that it doesn’t have data. Previously, we could see woocommerce data coming and if we select a date range from those times, we could still see this data. Its just that no new data is shown.

If I check the visitor log, I could see orders being placed. But for those orders we don’t see any ecommerce data.

How could I figure out where the problem is? Is there an option to enable debug or something in wp-matomo at Woocommerce end to see if the data is sent? Or is there a way to debug on the matomo end?

Thanks

You can enable logging in your woocommerce plugin under the Matomo Tab:

df84bdfd9f33bdd2d7b1227ea1b4054e.png

You will find the log files in wp-content/uploads/wc-logs/woo-piwik-tracking-yyyy-dd-mm-*.log please let us know if we can help further.

I don’t see such a configuration. Please note that we have wp-matomo. And see the attached screenshots.