Visitors going crazy in 1.1½

I got some seriouse problems with 1.1, every visitor is registered as a new visitor every time he visit a page on the site, insted of registere alle his page visit under same register ?

Do you understand ? … sorry for my bad english…

Othter person got that problem too ?..

see screenshot … http://numseronline.dk/error.PNG <- That’s bullshit!
see screenshot … http://numseronline.dk/error2.png <- That’s bullshit!

I’m using and other counter too, which WORK!, tell’s me that there have been 70 visits at this time! … see the “Netlæser” i doesn’t have any prolems…

See Bug-Report: Wrong stats after 1.1 upgrade · Issue #1939 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Awesome: I don’t even have the IP anymore :confused: … Hope they will fix this bug today!!

I have the same problem. Renders my whole stats unusable.

It’s a huge problem for me, because I use the system to evaluate my employees!

I have the same Problem on three Pages.

I’m so angry that i start to consider finding and other system! … Just so … grr… i have loved this system for long time …

They need to come up with a issue update … today!

Calm down emptry, please.

This bug is annoying, no question. But it’s a free system and there aren’t very much developers on it. So please stop spamming here. I am sure as soon as one of the stakeholders sees the bug report, he will reply and come up with a hotfix asap.

Cheers!

I’m om the open source market too, if you want to make the best of the best, then you have to make your scripts wokring, all the time…There are so meny competitors in the field they have to bet …

There is no software that works ALL THE TIME, without bugs. None at all.

I, for one, am grateful for this great free script. Okay, so this version has a bug. I do hope the developers see a priority in fixing it quickly, the same way we do, but I can’t EXPECT it since I didn’t pay for anything. I’ll just live with it until the fix comes out.

If I were using Piwik in a corporate environment, I’d hire a Piwik expert to fix it real quick. But I don’t, and that’s that.

Kind regards,
Zorro

[quote=Zorro]
There is no software that works ALL THE TIME, without bugs. None at all.

I, for one, am grateful for this great free script. Okay, so this version has a bug. I do hope the developers see a priority in fixing it quickly, the same way we do, but I can’t EXPECT it since I didn’t pay for anything. I’ll just live with it until the fix comes out.

If I were using Piwik in a corporate environment, I’d hire a Piwik expert to fix it real quick. But I don’t, and that’s that.

Kind regards,
Zorro[/quote]

I share your opinion.

I need to know if everyone experiencing the overcounting is seeing 0.0.0.0.

IP 0.0.0.0? I do see IP-Addresses.

[quote=vipsoft]
I need to know if everyone experiencing the overcounting is seeing 0.0.0.0.[/quote]
No, I’m seeing real IP addresses.

I do only see 0.0.0.0 …

Ok. That tells me the overcounting and 0.0.0.0 ips are likely unrelated.

emptry/zorro: I’m guessing you have a firewall/reverse proxy. The proxy headers are now configureable (instead of being hardcoded). You can edit config/config.ini.php and add:

[General]
proxy_client_headers[] = HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR

(The above is for the X-Forwarded-For: header.)

[quote=vipsoft]
emptry/zorro: I’m guessing you have a firewall/reverse proxy.[/quote]
I don’t have a reverse proxy and no firewall other than a standard iptables setup.

Linie 199 just remove the -> ;

It seems like it helped … but i’ll give it some time before i will say go for it …

vipsoft, sorry for being suck a idiot before, I noramly never update my software, if it works like i wantet it, but i did this time… so … sorry for being an idiot…

But how do i get it to show ip adress ?

Nop i didn’t help … still the same problem … sorry m8 …

emptry: global.ini.php will get overwritten the next time you update that’s why I suggested editing config.ini.php. Sorry, I believe the 0.0.0.0 addresses are already recorded.

Zorro: you said you were having the same problem. I assumed you meant 0.0.0.0.

I’m looking into the overcounting now.