Superadmin can not manage all e-mail reports

Hi!
When you log in as a superadmin you do not see all e-mail reports- only the ones you have created.
We have adminusers or users with the write permission, and they create e-mail reports. But when the adminuser quits his/her job or get transferred, nobody can acess and adjust the e-mail reports.
A workaround is to change the adminuser’s password and log in as that person- but that is not such a good way to handle this problem.
We would like the superadmin account to be able to acess all e-mail reports other users have created.
I hope this is not too difficult to solve? Let me know if you have any questions.
Best regards.

1 Like

Some tickets have already been created about this suggestion:

1 Like

Hi again!
Good to know more people have the same need and wish. I am glad to know that you are working on the issue so thanks a lot for your quick response and feedback!
Let me know if you need anything more from me!

I fully agree with what has been said before. It is virtually impossible to assist Matomo Users when it comes to E-Mail reports. Nor can I as admin oversee what is been sent and is happening in this realm. Already segments were an issue, at least these can be shared. In my opinion this is of major concern.

1 Like