Missing certains stats and Icons since 1.3 update

illistone, xDriver, peteadmin: for my further investigation, please respond with your PHP version and MySQLI client API version (shown in the phpinfo() output).

Thanks.

Here’s the fix: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/4547

Guys, can you please try the fix proposed by Anthon and confirm that, when using MYSQLI as driver, with this fix applied, all your reports are working? You can delete all piwik_archive_* tables from the piwik database, they will be re-processed. please confirm if the fix works for you!

Fix is working with myslqnd option.
Before Keywords and Websites wasn’t showing.
I changed the lines from the patch and deleted the archive tables for this month and reloaded (and so triggered the archive process in my case) my piwik dashboard.

Thank you a lot, for the patch and the project!

I found out that the solution is to set the X-Bit of the archive script (archive.sh). This is the cronjob which generates the reports.
Regards hemu

Hi there,

I have the error message “There is not data for this report” only for the Outlinks report for each site.

I am using PDO_MYSQL with Piwik 1.3.

Hi!

I also face these problems. I was using PDO_MYSQL already in Piwik 1.2 and everything worked fine. After the update to 1.3 In the dashboard every widget shows “Loading widget, please wait…”, but the “Visitors in Real Time” which is working fine. For a short while this Text is shown: "Oops… problem during the request, please try again."
I updated to Piwik 1.4, but this didnot change the phenomenon.
During both update processes no errors were shown.

Has someone a hint what I can do in order to make this gorgeous peace of software working again?

Thanks in advance,
Pfeffer.

more about my problem I posted here: 301 Moved Permanently