Missing certains stats and Icons since 1.3 update

Hi Matt, I am with the same problem after update 1.3.0

Bug description:

List of keywords >> There is no data for this report.
List of external websites >> There is no data for this report.
Best Search Engines >> There is no data for this report.
Outlinks >> There is no data for this report.

The API to get referers don´t work, return the message: No data available.

I sent to your email the information to access my Piwik instalation and FTP

Thanks

Ivan Bottion

The fix has already been posted in this thread.

Hi Mandrunk I read about changing for the MYSQL to PDO_MYSQL, however I do not have technical knowledge to make this change. I believe that Matt accessing the installation will he find some other solution to this problem which certainly is affecting many users.

If the only solution is to change the MYSQL PDO_MYSQL as I do that? It can be done through phpMyAdmin?

Someone could make a tutorial explaining the process?

Thanks,

Ivan Bottion

In my case I installed with the PDO_MYSQL option but I’m having the same problem as bottion and others ( inability to see keyword info )

snippet from my config file
adapter = “PDO_MYSQL”

bottion, it’s in the config file. Just change it from MYSQLI to PDO_MYSQL.
ziggy66, did you try dropping the current month archive table and rebuild?

Mandrunk,

Just want to make sure that I understand correctly. I should drop these 2 tables then rebuild them empty?

piwik_archive_blob_2011_04
piwik_archive_numeric_2011_04

Took some time to get back, PHP version is 5.3.1 via fastcgi, MYSQLI Api reads mysqlnd 5.0.5-dev - 081106 - $Revision: 289630 $, pdo_mysql show the same version.

ziggy66,
Just drop them, and then let piwik rebuild them by itself.

I dropped them both and I see where Piwik has rebuilt them both. However my keywords still aren’t being tracked.

I also took a look at the referer_keyword field in the piwik_log_visit table and it is empty for each record.

ziggy, your problem is different then, if your keywords are not tracked it means somehow the referrer is not available to Piwik, see the FAQ: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I changed in config.ini.php - adapter = “MYSQLI” to adapter = “PDO_MYSQL” and I received this message when I acess the login page:

Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/piwik/core/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 22

I changed back to adapter = “MYSQLI”. I believe that my server does not support PDO_MYSQL.

Analyzing PHPMyAdmin (piwik_log_visit) I see that piwik is recording the “referer_keyword” normally. Is recording all the information normally.

Matt you received my email with the information to access my piwik account and ftp?

Thanks,

Ivan Bottion

@bottion:
In some hosting configurations, it might help to change [database]->host to 127.0.0.1 when working with pdo_msql.

I changed

[database]
host = "localhost"
username = "xxx"
password = "xxx"
dbname = "xxx"
tables_prefix = "piwik_"
adapter = “MYSQLI”

to

[database]
host = "127.0.0.1"
username = "xxx"
password = "xxx"
dbname = "xxx"
tables_prefix = "piwik_"
adapter = “PDO_MYSQL”

I received this message when I acess the login page:

Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/piwik/core/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php on line 22

The same problem.

Ivan Bottion

Ivan, I got your message, thanks. At this stage, we think that the issue is a buggy mysqli driver. Would it be possible, that your webhost upgrade mysqli & php to the latest version? many other Mysqli users don’t have a problem, so it is definitely a bug in the driver or php?

Alternatively, you can ask your webhost to install PDO (php extension)

Is there any way to go back to version 1.2.1?

I do like that, remove 1.3 by deleting piwik folder, and install 1.2.1

Please use the files from official Piwik server: http://builds.piwik.org/

it is not sure that using an old version will work fine, we do not support doing this, better update your mysqli/php so a version that doesn’t have the bug (but I realize this is not always easy…)

My hosting company installed PDO(whatever that is) and now everything works again.

Matt, I followed the directions posted here in the forum and requested the installation of PDO MYSQL on my server, now the Piwik is functioning normally.

Thanks to all contributors.

Ivan Bottion

me too,suffer this problem,need help,thanks