Keep getting different can't access this resource error message when I am using Matomo3.6.1

Hi ,

I have setup the load-balanced Matomo infrastructure with two host and externalizing the database.Even though I logged in as Super-user and while navigating to diff links in the matomo application I keep getting this error with login page -

Error: You must be logged in to access this functionality.
Error: You can’t access this resource as it requires admin access for at least one website.
Error: You can’t access this resource as it requires a ‘superuser’ access.
Error: You can’t access this resource as it requires view access for at least one website.
Error : You can’t access this resource as it requires ‘view’ access for the website id = 1.

This is so annoying. I referred this topic too - View and superuser config issues on clean install

I see there is resolution. Please let me know, is this know issue with Matomo version 3.6.1 and how to address this.

That thread of mine you’re referring to… I still don’t have any resolve on it yet. Nothing. I’m getting to the point where two things will happen:

• Give up Matomo and just use Google Analytics
  • Hire someone on Upwork who knows something about this to get it working

Beyond frustrating.

Oh Nothing can be done? This is really bad. We had so much hope in using Matomo to server our requirements. Matomo team can you please take a look on this issue?

If you want someone to help you quickly, please consider purchasing support from us: http://matomo.org/support/

Matomo works great on multi-server. But some of our docs is a bit lacking maybe. We’ll remedy this soon (we will publish new detailed docs in the coming weeks).

To setup Matomo on multiple servers please follow: Does Piwik work in a load balanced environment? Multiple servers high scale tracking FAQ - Analytics Platform - Matomo