Find specific page and statistics

Hi all.

How do i find statistics for a single url/page? Under “Actions” --> “pages” i can only see page traffic for pages that had visits in a given time period. Is there no way where i can aether brows trough all the pages and find the one i want statistics for ore a search field where i past the desired page URL to search for the page?

Thanks for any help.

Greetings
Nils

Hi,

I think segments are what you want:

https://matomo.org/docs/segmentation/

You can create a segment with the URL of the page you want to filter all reports for.

Hi Lukas.

Thank’s for your reply i had taken a look at segments too, but didn’t think this was the right way to go.
I am wondering if this is the right and only ways to do what i want.

Creating a segment every time for checking traffic for a single URL is not very user-friendly. I don’t think segment is a tool intended for doing so.

My webpage has way over 1000 pages and making a new segment for checking traffic to one of the pages every time is kind of stupid.

Example:

I want to know how many visitor the following url had from the 12.03.2018 to the 19.03.2018.
URL: Udbud og licitationer - Mariagerfjord Kommune

This should be a very simple task to accomplish, but I can’t figure out how to do it in a user-friendly way.

I hope you can help once more, and thanks for your time replying.

Greetings Nils

1 Like

i’m having a diffrent but similar problem that i’ve started a new thread about it

I got the same issue, it doesn’t make sense to use segment, also now we found that the segment function also will return other pages information. The point is why the search function is not allow to do a specific page search? Or I don’t understand how to use the search?
Say. I just want to the search return the views / visitors about the URL contains “/en/contact/” , anyone can tell me how I can do this ?

Hi, i am having same problem.

I found the solution…
Dont’t use the hierarchical (default) view , use the flat view and then you can search specific page.

This solution didnt work for me. Do you have any other working solution?