Find specific page and statistics

(Mariagerfjord Kommune) #1

Hi all.

How do i find statistics for a single url/page? Under “Actions” --> “pages” i can only see page traffic for pages that had visits in a given time period. Is there no way where i can aether brows trough all the pages and find the one i want statistics for ore a search field where i past the desired page URL to search for the page?

Thanks for any help.

Greetings
Nils

(Lukas Winkler) #2

Hi,

I think segments are what you want:

https://matomo.org/docs/segmentation/

You can create a segment with the URL of the page you want to filter all reports for.

(Mariagerfjord Kommune) #3

Hi Lukas.

Thank’s for your reply i had taken a look at segments too, but didn’t think this was the right way to go.
I am wondering if this is the right and only ways to do what i want.

Creating a segment every time for checking traffic for a single URL is not very user-friendly. I don’t think segment is a tool intended for doing so.

My webpage has way over 1000 pages and making a new segment for checking traffic to one of the pages every time is kind of stupid.

Example:

I want to know how many visitor the following url had from the 12.03.2018 to the 19.03.2018.
URL: Udbud og licitationer - Mariagerfjord Kommune

This should be a very simple task to accomplish, but I can’t figure out how to do it in a user-friendly way.

I hope you can help once more, and thanks for your time replying.

Greetings Nils