Daily E-mail report not sending e-mails

Yes it was …

To remember , everything was working good before the last update V1.8.2

[quote=Bretweb]
Yes it was …

To remember , everything was working good before the last update V1.8.2[/quote]

Did you activate XDEBUG as specified in 301 Moved Permanently ?

Also, please paste your Truncate.php file in http://pastebin.com/ and send us the link back.

here it is
http://pastebin.com/71udehBZ

Thanks to Nucknuck we have been able to understand the root cause of the infinite recursion.

The detailed technical explanation is available at Less PHP Memory usage! Truncate filter should not be applied recursively when sub-datatables are not loaded · Issue #3207 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

A proper fix is under-way. We can not yet commit to a precise release date as this issue involves other core problems such as Endless recursion when destructing DataTable after flattening Keywords report · Issue #3191 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub.

Hello

always no automatic report sent …

could someone help me ?

[quote=Bretweb]
Hello

could someone help me ?[/quote]

1. PDF

2. Weekly

3. Tried everything…

4. Tried everything…

5. Yes.

@Julien, so what is the solution for this problem? How can we get the weekly report to go everytime. it works for the 2 weeks between 17 June to 30 June but we did not get the weekly report for today(2nd July)

[quote=nouman.qureshi]

1. PDF

2. Weekly

3. Tried everything…

4. Tried everything…

5. Yes.

@Julien, so what is the solution for this problem? How can we get the weekly report to go everytime. it works for the 2 weeks between 17 June to 30 June but we did not get the weekly report for today(2nd July)[/quote]

Did you apply the patch as specified in 301 Moved Permanently ?

are these for tracing the cause of the issue or they will actually solve the proble for weekly report.

i have seen in the thread for this a number of people have already tried this and the problem still persist.

Can you please confirm that following above two steps will actually eliminate th problem?

[quote=nouman.qureshi]
are these for tracing the cause of the issue or they will actually solve the proble for weekly report.

i have seen in the thread for this a number of people have already tried this and the problem still persist.

Can you please confirm that following above two steps will actually eliminate th problem?[/quote]

It is for tracing the cause of the issue.

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]
Hello

Did you activate XDEBUG as specified in 301 Moved Permanently ?[/quote]
Please I am on a simple 1and1 shared hosting … Ho I can set xdebug ? tKS

[quote=Bretweb]

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]
Hello

Please I am on a simple 1and1 shared hosting … Ho I can set xdebug ? tKS[/quote]

See Xdebug: Support; Tailored Installation Instructions

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]
Hello

Please I am on a simple 1and1 shared hosting … Ho I can set xdebug ? tKS[/quote]

See http://xdebug.org/wizard.php[/quote]
Yes I have read … but I don’t see how I can manage the server … I don’t have the hand on it … and I’ m not a king !!!

i have installed XDebug on my server. Shouild i be looking in php error log for a certain error? and is it a timeout error/warning?

[quote=nouman.qureshi]
i have installed XDebug on my server. Shouild i be looking in php error log for a certain error? and is it a timeout error/warning?[/quote]

Look for any error in your apache/php log file(s) and in /piwik/tmp/logs/*.

Any luck on this issue? I’m a Web host running on IIS with no reports for over 3-4 weeks now. I’m willing to work with anyone at Piwik to get this resolved? Updating from 1.81 to 1.82 has been the worst experience so far with Piwik.

[quote=jrmuller]
Any luck on this issue? I’m a Web host running on IIS with no reports for over 3-4 weeks now. I’m willing to work with anyone at Piwik to get this resolved? Updating from 1.81 to 1.82 has been the worst experience so far with Piwik.[/quote]

Did you try to apply the following patch ? 301 Moved Permanently

Also, did you activate XDEBUG per 301 Moved Permanently ?

i have applied the patch and activated XDebug.

When i schedule the daily report then it always works. Its the weekly report which fails sometimes.

How can set the weekly report to go out on different day other than Monday?

[quote=nouman.qureshi]
i have applied the patch and activated XDebug.

When i schedule the daily report then it always works. Its the weekly report which fails sometimes.

How can set the weekly report to go out on different day other than Monday?[/quote]

Hello Julien
Do you think that on a fresh reinstall of a new 1.8.2 Piwik could have some chance to work ?

I have always no automatic report and I don’t see how to resolve this problem …

how to install xdebug on a 1and 1 host ???

thanks a lot