Daily E-mail report not sending e-mails

[quote=wims]

[quote=wims]
patch added in core/DataTable/Filter/Truncate.php
manually PDF still works
manually send email still works.
Now waiting for tomorrow…

wims[/quote]

Now it’s tomorrow. Yes indeed, the report was sent!!!
Wonderful, all seems to work correct now, thanks a lot for the effort.
2 lines of codes added, that’s all

wims[/quote]

Hi wims, it would really help us a lot if you could also set up this alternate patch : 301 Moved Permanently

It will output in tmp/logs/logger_message.htm the corrupted DataTable. This information will allow us to understand the root of the problem.

Thank you for your help.

[quote=ludopaquet]
Done, I fixed a warning about xdebig php extension[/quote]

Hi ludopaquet, is there any thing new from your side ?

Did the patch solve the issue? Are you having some interesting logs (ie. fatal errors) like other users do ?

hello
can we have a chance to see this problem to solve before july ?

Is One of running 18.2 version working correctly ?

thanks

Nope. Unfortunately, no mail (even with the patch) no xdebug.log nor errors in apache logs.As if there is no trigger at all. Maybe I can add some debug informations in php files ?

Ludovic

[quote=Bretweb]
hello

thanks[/quote]

Did you apply the patch? Did it solve the issue?

[quote=ludopaquet]

Nope. Unfortunately, no mail (even with the patch) no xdebug.log nor errors in apache logs.As if there is no trigger at all. Maybe I can add some debug informations in php files ?

Ludovic[/quote]

It means the issue you are having is not related to what nucknuck and others have.
In http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,90170,page=1#msg-90644 you mentioned the fact that you didn’t activate auto archiving.

Could you follow the instructions here http://piwik.org/setup-auto-archiving/ and tell us if you are still not receiving daily reports?

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]
hello

thanks[/quote]

Did you apply the patch? Did it solve the issue?[/quote] because I’m not sure about the code ,my code;) I have asked somebody to give me a truncate.php modified …

[quote=Bretweb]

[quote=JulienM]

[quote=Bretweb]
hello

thanks[/quote]

Did you apply the patch? Did it solve the issue?[/quote] because I’m not sure about the code ,my code;) I have asked somebody to give me a truncate.php modified …[/quote]

And I did answer to you, see : 301 Moved Permanently

Done, see you tomorrow !

Oups !! :S

Excuse me Sir !

Done… now see you tomorow

Great news ! Today I received my reports by mail. It seems that auto archiving is the key.

For my production Piwik server (it uses auto archiving), do you suggest I wait for a fix ?

And the production server is in 1.7.2

Sorry, was not able to try it until this morning.

Added the lines in the script and tried manual report to see if I can detect some logging. Logging seems to be active.
What kind of messages do you expect? Because of the workaround at the moment everything seems to work fine, so I don´t know what kind of messages you need.

[quote=ludopaquet]
Great news ! Today I received my reports by mail. It seems that auto archiving is the key.

For my production Piwik server (it uses auto archiving), do you suggest I wait for a fix ?[/quote]

Scheduled Reports can not reliably work without auto archiving enabled. You should enable auto archiving on all your Piwik instances.

[quote=nucknuck]
Sorry, was not able to try it until this morning.

Added the lines in the script and tried manual report to see if I can detect some logging. Logging seems to be active.
What kind of messages do you expect? Because of the workaround at the moment everything seems to work fine, so I don´t know what kind of messages you need.[/quote]

Thank you for your help!
In tmp/logs/logger_message.htm, please search for “PLEASE COMMUNICATE THIS LINE”.

Line found of course - do you only need this line or everything after this line?

[quote=nucknuck]
Line found of course - do you only need this line or everything after this line?[/quote]

For the moment we only need this line. It should be quite long yes? We need it in its entirety.
Please send it to me via private message as it might contain sensitive data.

You have mail - and I´m away for about 2 hours from now…

Hello

FYI :

yesterday Truncate.php file updated >>>> this morning no automatic report received !! X(

no other possibility to resolve ?

[quote=Bretweb]
Hello

FYI :

yesterday Truncate.php file updated >>>> this morning no automatic report received !! X(

no other possibility to resolve ?[/quote]

Did you activate auto archiving as specified in How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo ?
If you need reliable scheduled reporting this needs to be configured.