Always_populate_raw_post_data = -1 , and yes, I did it

Thanks again Lukas. Sorry about my conclusion that I was talking to Piwik support. You was that fast in answering that it had to be support - noticed that I had to pay for support with direct mailing so my interpretation was that this forum was a solution to help general quest.

I admire all contributers as yourself, and try to do the same with subjects I have skills around. BTW Astronomy interest me a lot as amateur with fascination of how much we know about our existance. It’s just breathtaking that we can look out, back and forward as we do and sorry to say that people in general don’t havev enough imagination to understand the fact of the Universe (or for that matter Homo Sapiens development on Earth). Was I 20 again and preparing for an education I would probably try Astronomy :). All my best for the future and thank’s for all input as we now close the subject.

PS. I might report what happened. I do not dare to override the System check screen IF NOT anyone here can guarantee that it is safe.

A post was split to a new topic: Piwik not collecting any stats after fresh install

Thanks !

always_populate_raw_post_data = -1