Yandex warnings

Hi guys,

I just added Yandex to the Search Engine Keywords Performance. I got the following warnings:

WARNING: /var/www/matomo/plugins/SearchEngineKeywordsPerformance/Client/Yandex.php(422): Notice - Undefined index: default_avatar_id - Matomo 4.4.0 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: SearchEngineKeywordsPerformance, Action: processYandexAuthCode, In CLI mode: false)

WARNING: /var/www/matomo/plugins/SearchEngineKeywordsPerformance/Client/Yandex.php(423): Notice - Undefined index: display_name - Matomo 4.4.0 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: SearchEngineKeywordsPerformance, Action: processYandexAuthCode, In CLI mode: false)|

And since I was asked to report this, here is the report :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Mo

Hi @M0E ,

Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention.

I have submitted this information to our team and they are investigating the issue.
I will let you know the outcome and if you need to perform any updates or changes to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks,

Hi @M0E,

Thanks for your patience while our team investigated this issue.
In this case we’ve been unable to reproduce this issue on our end. What likely happened in this case is that the plugin was unable to retrieve any user information with an API request.
We’ve just released an update to the plugin to provide a more specific error message when this occurs.

Would you be able to update the plugin to the latest version and try again?

If the error does occur again, you may need to try several times until the API request succeeds.

P.S. It’s possible that the Yandex import was still able to continue, since this error message indicates that it was unable to retrieve display_name details it may have just resulted in the Account Name and Avatar to not show.
Could you let us know if this prevented the Yandex import from working altogether?

Thanks.