WordPress Permalinks

I just started to use a different permalink…/%post_id%/%postname%/

url/post ID/post-name

The problem is piwik is only showing visits to the post ID. How can I get it to display the actual post-name?

-Scott

Click on the Post ID in Actions> Pages report. Or look at Actions> Page Titles report

Is there any plugin that allready use to make me easily connecting wordpress and piwik?

Many use wp-piwik: WP-Matomo (WP-Piwik) — WordPress Plugins

[quote=ekapar]
Is there any plugin that allready use to make me easily connecting wordpress and piwik?[/quote]

Honestly, it is always better to NOT use a plugin and directly enter the code. Every plugin you add/use reduces the performance of your WP site. I have 50+ sites and still only I add the piwik code in manually…it takes like three seconds.

-Scott

Hi
Where can i find the instruction for add the piwik code in manually?

[quote=“Yaron Yogev”]
Hi
Where can i find the instruction for add the piwik code in manually?[/quote]

Get your piwik code: ‘Settings’ section. Settings > Websites

I would presume you are using HTML or WordPress…

In HTML, you would need to add that code just before the closing Body () of each page, or your template, if using HTML templates, in code view.

For WP, select ‘Editor’ under ‘Appearance’ in your Admin panel. Once open, click on ‘Footer’, then scroll down until you see ‘’ and place your piwik code just before it.

-Scott

Hi ! I had the same problem and decided to return at the previous permalink i used because i couldn`t figure it out.