Wont install at all :/

Hi,

When I try and install - I get this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘ArrayObject’ not found in /var/home/linkssql/my-free-css-templates.com/www/stats2/libs/Zend/Registry.php on line 30

We are using PHP5 (was on PHP4, but upgraded so I could install this)

The old phpMyVisities is working fine - so don’t think its a PHP issue :confused:

TIA

Andy

which version of php5 are you using?

Hi,

In SSH, I see:

linkssql@undevmac linkssql $ php -v
PHP 5.2.8 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Feb 9 2009 09:48:18)
Copyright © 1997-2008 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright © 1998-2008 Zend Technologies

TIA

Andy

piwik requires SPL extension: http://nz2.php.net/manual/en/book.spl.php

Thanks, I’ve contacted my host, and asked them to set this up for me style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif I’m looking forward to using this new version - looks mega cool!

Cheers

Andy

MMm, ok - well we got the SPL stuff enabled, and then upgraded to PHP 4.1 (we were on 4.0.2), and now I get this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘ReflectionClass’ not found in /var/home/linkssql/my-free-css-templates.com/www/stats2/libs/Zend/Log.php on line 71

Any ideas?

TIA

Andy

Did you mean MySQL?

Piwik requires at least PHP 5.1.3. http://piwik.org/docs/requirements/ You might consider sharing the output of phpinfo() on your system.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply (and yes, I did mean MySQL, not PHP =)).

You may wanna check the error messages then, as I’m 99% asure it said MySQL 4.1, and not MySQL 5.1.

I’ve asked my host to upgrade mySQL anyway style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Cheers

Andy

Hi,

Mmm, still having problems :confused:

Fatal error: Class ‘ReflectionClass’ not found in /var/home/linkssql/my-free-css-templates.com/www/stats2/libs/Zend/Log.php on line 71

This is on:

http://my-free-css-templates.com/stats2/?action=&module=

It got to the last stage (“finished”), then clicked on “continue” and it then comes up with that error style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Any ideas?

TIA

Andy

me too I’m having this problem… any news in the meantime?

I tried to install Piwik but i always got the following message:

"Error while connecting to: api.piwik.org. Please try again later.
Backtrace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\plugins\Installation\Controller.php(290): Piwik::sendHttpRequest(‘api.piwi…’, 2)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\plugins\Installation\Installation.php(60): Piwik_Installation_Controller->generalSetup()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\libs\Event\Dispatcher.php(213): Piwik_Installation->startInstallation(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification))
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\core\PluginsManager.php(356): Event_Dispatcher->addObserver(Array, Array)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\core\PluginsManager.php(242): Piwik_PluginsManager->addPluginObservers(Array, ‘FrontController…’)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\core\PluginsManager.php(157): Piwik_PluginsManager->loadPlugins(Object(Piwik_Installation))
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\core\FrontController.php(203): Piwik_PluginsManager->setPluginsToLoad()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\piwik\index.php(64): Piwik_FrontController->init(Array)
#8 {main}

What can I do to fix that?