Widget with token_auth doesn't work

Hey!

Could it be, that the widget VisitsSummary (getEvolutionGraph) doesn’t work with token_auth? When using the following code, I get only a “Keine Daten für dieses Diagramm”-messsage (No data for this chart). If I’m logged in, it works. Other widgets I’ve tested are working with token_auth.

<div id="widgetIframe"><iframe width="100%" height="170" src="http://piwik.xyz.de/index.php?module=Widgetize&action=iframe&columns[]=nb_visits&moduleToWidgetize=VisitsSummary&actionToWidgetize=getEvolutionGraph&idSite=1&period=day&disableLink=1&token_auth=473a5af9c096e329f25cac9392c51095" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"></iframe></div>

By the way: Unfortunately, I didn’t find a solution, to create this chart on my own by using the API-data.

I just tested it and you’re right it doesn’t work. Can you please create a ticket on dev.piwik.org ?

i created a new ticket in developer zone, here is the link: dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1302

For the evolution graph, I found a workaround by using the flash chart and append the token to the data-file url.