Website Works Fine on PC but Not on Android – Need Help

Hi everyone,

I’m facing a strange issue with my website and I’m hoping someone here can help.

My website works perfectly on PC/laptop browsers, but when I try to open it on Android devices, it does not work properly. Sometimes the site doesn’t load at all, and other times it loads but features like menus, buttons, or pages don’t respond correctly.

Here are a few details:

Website is built on WordPress

Desktop (Windows / PC browsers): No issues

Android phones (multiple devices tested): Site fails or behaves abnormally

Other websites work fine on the same Android phones

No major errors visible on PC

I’ve already checked:

Theme and plugins (everything updated)

Cache and CDN

Mobile responsiveness settings

Could this be related to:

Android WebView?

JavaScript or CSS conflicts?

Theme or plugin compatibility with Android?

Server or hosting configuration?

If anyone has faced a similar issue or knows how to debug WordPress websites specifically for Android devices, I’d really appreciate your guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Check HTML: https://validator.w3.org/

Check CSS: https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Check JavaScript: Browser Console. (Desktop)

Check JavaScript functions Browser compatibility: https://caniuse.com/?search=parseInt

Use a default Wordpress installation. Then install Theme. Then installt Plugins. Make everytime a check.

I’d start by testing the site in Chrome on Android with an incognito window and checking the browser console for JavaScript errors. If menus and buttons fail, a plugin or script conflict would be one of the first things I’d check. It may also help to temporarily switch to a default WordPress theme and see if the issue remains.