Warning: require_once(): Dynamic inheritance detected for class piwik\plugins\installation\view in /var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php on line 101

Hi,

I try to install Piwik 2.0.3 and when I click the next button on the firts page of the installation, I’ve got this:

Note that I was running the vers 1.5.1, then I upgrade to the 2.0.2 version and th 2.0.2 version stop working with the same messages. So I restart a new installation with the 2.0.3 version but I still have the same messages.

Thank you

First message:

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.3) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: require_once(): Dynamic inheritance detected for class piwik\plugins\installation\view in /var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php on line 101

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php:101]
#1 Piwik\Loader::tryToLoadClass(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php:101]
#2 Piwik\Loader::tryToLoadClass(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php:87]
#3 Piwik\Loader::loadClass(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Loader.php:117]
#4 Piwik\Loader::autoload(…) called at [:]
#5 spl_autoload_call(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/plugins/Installation/Controller.php:130]
#6 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Controller->systemCheck(…) called at [:]
#7 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/FrontController.php:117]
#8 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/plugins/Installation/Installation.php:70]
#9 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Installation->dispatch(…) called at [:]
#10 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/EventDispatcher.php:100]
#11 Piwik\EventDispatcher->postEvent(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/Piwik.php:693]
#12 Piwik\Piwik::postEvent(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/core/FrontController.php:363]
#13 Piwik\FrontController->init(…) called at [/var/PES_data/wwwroot/piwik-2.0.3/index.php:61]

I have the same message three times.

Thank you for your help!

Never saw this error before. I found this post mentionning it http://engineering.wayfair.com/php-apc-and-handling-dynamic-inheritance-opcodes/

Ask your host to update PHP, APC, if it does not work then set
apc.report_autofilter=false in your php.ini