Visits Summary PDF Report

I have tried my best to search around and see if that has been addressed but I cannot find the answer to my question. I apologize in advance if it is a dumb noob question. I have had Piwik installed for probably a year but a customer finally notice in my auto monthly generated reports the Visits summary is stuck in last year 2012. How do I fix that? Thank you in advance.

what’s the problem on the graph ?

[quote=matt]
what’s the problem on the graph ?[/quote]

Matt, the graph shows from 2010 up to Jan 2013. It should just show the month of January. Very confusing for the customer as none of the graphs actually show counts on any given day in the month of January.

[quote=vegastriguy]

[quote=matt]
what’s the problem on the graph ?[/quote]

Matt, the graph shows from 2010 up to Jan 2013. It should just show the month of January. Very confusing for the customer as none of the graphs actually show counts on any given day in the month of January.[/quote]

Hi,

I totally agree on that topic as I’ve already alerted by “customers” about that.

In the worst case, is there a way to define how big the history can be. Because, having 2 empty years of history is very confusing.

Thanks

Well that graph is an historical graph, so it wil show the history of the previous months. Maybe we need a new graph to show the “days within this month”…