Visits per number of pages error

Hi

When I go to the Visitors / Engagement / Visits per number of pages in table mode and click on Open row evolution I get the following error message. In cloud, piechart and bar chart mode it reports ok, its just in table mode that causes this error.

Thanks

Steven

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.12) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/DataTableRowAction/RowEvolution.php on line 78

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/DataTableRowAction/RowEvolution.php:78]
#1 Piwik_CoreHome_DataTableRowAction_RowEvolution->__construct(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:175]
#2 Piwik_CoreHome_Controller->makeRowEvolution(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:137]
#3 Piwik_CoreHome_Controller->getRowEvolutionPopover(...) called at [:]
#4 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/core/FrontController.php:125]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/index.php:47]

Hi

I’ve been trying some other reports and this seems to affect all tables.

Another example is on the Actions / Page Titles and then clicking on Open row evolution

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.12) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/DataTableRowAction/RowEvolution.php on line 78

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/DataTableRowAction/RowEvolution.php:78]
#1 Piwik_CoreHome_DataTableRowAction_RowEvolution->__construct(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:175]
#2 Piwik_CoreHome_Controller->makeRowEvolution(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:137]
#3 Piwik_CoreHome_Controller->getRowEvolutionPopover(...) called at [:]
#4 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/core/FrontController.php:125]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/home/dev-ocean/public_html/analytics/piwik/index.php:47]

It looks like it’s working on the demo: Matomo Forums - Thursday, January 11, 2018 - Web Analytics Reports - Matomo

Not sure why it doesn’t work for you… maybe your website has no data in the past?

Hi

We’ve migrated to live site and its still coming up. Data is coming in now, and I can export to CSV and see the results in there, its purely the table in the web interface that is a problem.

Any suggestions on files to reload would be great. Hopefully its not a big problem since the numbers are being logged.

We’re on v1.12.

Thanks

Steven