Visitors per page title

Is it possible to get the Visitors per Page Title in piwik? (The (unique) Pageviews are already there)
We used e-tracker for a long time and now we would like to replace it. But without this number, my boss don´t want to change.

Maik

You can see that nb_unique_visitors (which appears as “Unique Pageviews”) is reported in Piwik. Matomo Forums - Sunday, January 14, 2018 - Web Analytics Reports - Matomo

I thought so, but the amount of visitors is too high compared to our e-tracker statistic.
For example:
In the week 28.03.2011 - 03.04.2011
our start-page had 5.180 visitors and 10.859 page views according to e-tracker.
piwik tells me, that there were 6691 visitors with 10881 page views.
That´s a difference of over 1500 visitors. At the other Pages it is the same. Piwik has much more visitors, than e-tracker.
The absolute number of visits in the week is also different:
Piwik got 10.931
E-Tracker got 9.517

If it would be the other way round, I´d think it would be OK, because I didn´t include piwik in our SSL pages, but if it looks like that??

I know, that every solution got its own statistics, an it is not comparable, but my boss will ask me, why there is a jump in the visitor numbers.

I thought Unique Pageviews means, users, that came just to this site and leave then.

Maikl, you make a good point. After checking the code here is what happens:

The reason is that we can’t process unique visitors for more than 1 day for performance reasons, so we decide to display only visits, consistently across all periods.

1 Like

Hi, I can see from the thread that 10 years ago it was not possible to know the visitors per page in Matomo. Is it still the case now?

I think now Matomo manage these data:

That’s the same @matthieu pointed out above in the thread but, as it was replied by @maikl, unique pageviews are per visits, not per users. If one user goes to an application 10 times and sees one specific page two in each visit, it would com 10 unique pageviews, but I wanted to see 1 unique user.