Various modifications to Modx's module PiwikX

I have added some basic period filtering support and the spanish language to the PiwikX module for ModX.
Now you can select day, week, month or year period filtering from a combo box in the Piwikx dashboard module inside your ModX manager, and all widgets will filter their data with this parameter (now all four default widgets come with the day period filtering by default).

Also, I have added spanish language support for the module. All lines have been translated.

[size=14pt]Instructions:[/size]

1. Download the file "piwikx_modification.zip" and extract its contents anywhere.
  2. Upload the unzipped folder "piwikx" to your "assets/modules" directory (some files will be overwritten)
  3. Reload the module and you are ready to go!

I need to mention that the combo box will display their values only in spanish. You can modify this by yourself by editing the “piwikx.templates.php” file and looking for id=“filtro” which corresponds to the given combo box’s tag.

Hope it helps!

Regards!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english… you know… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

If you want your mods to be used, I would recommend talking to the original modx developer and have your changes included in the official plugin.