URGENT: Piwik 1.6 download

Hi,

can anyone provide me an official download link for the Piwik 1.6 release? Update Piwik last week and nothing works. Have no time for further investigation…

Just found “latest.zip”. Tried “piwik-1.6.zip” or “1.6.zip” but it not worked out.

I would also be interested in old versions. I’ll have to update from 0.5.5 to 1.7 and I guess I will have to run every patches.

@Nicolas, no you can update from the old version to the new one directly, it should work OK

“Nothing works” is not a good bug description. Most likely your problem is easy to fix (like all other users problems after upgrade) and would involve deleting piwik/tmp/* files or something like that…

but all builds are found in Index of /

Hi matt,

[quote=matt]
“Nothing works” is not a good bug description. Most likely your problem is easy to fix (like all other users problems after upgrade) and would involve deleting piwik/tmp/* files or something like that…

but all builds are found in Index of /
thanks for the link. My post wasn’t meaned as an bug report which comes later if I have time to investigate. Btw: deleting the tmp folder not worked, we have tried so many times. Tracking was not the problem, but if the first user access the web frontend, Piwik is DDoS’ed (Piwik cluster, about a thousend MySQL connection simultaneously) our MySQL cluster which gone. Deleting tmp folter tempoarly fix this, but if someone access the frontend DDoS will happend again.
By simple reverting the FILE base to 1.6 the problem was solved. The DB is still in 1.7 format (it was just a varchar expand, wasn’t it).

Sorry you are probably experiencing a performance regression with a hot fix:

I will release 1.7.1 as soon as possiblet o work around this issue Performance regression in tracker for high traffic website · Issue #2951 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

[quote=matt]
Sorry you are probably experiencing a performance regression with a hot fix:

I will release 1.7.1 as soon as possiblet o work around this issue http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/2951[/quote]
I think so. Reviewed the duplicate bug sql query. Exactly this sql was DDoSing our MySQL cluster.