Upgraded to 1.12 and iframe logins appear broken

Just upgraded to 1.12 and noticed that iframe logins via logme no longer appear to work.

My config file general looks like this:

[General]
enable_framed_pages = 1
enable_framed_logins=1
assume_secure_protocol = 1
secure_protocol = 1
proxy_client_headers[] = "HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"
force_ssl=1

I had not tested iframe logins for a while so its possible it isn’t the 1.12 update however I’ve not changed anything else so it would seem its related:

I’m using an the following logme:

https://xxxxxx/?module=Login&action=logme&login=xxxxxx&password=xxxxx

In the iframe its looping back to the login page, which if I then attempt to login I get the following message:

‘Error: Form security failed. Please reload the form and check that your cookies are enabled. If you use a proxy server, you must configure Piwik to accept the proxy header that forwards the Host header. Also, check that your Referer header is sent correctly.’

However the proxy is and has been set and normal login works fine outside an iframe. Also if I copy the above URL directly into a new window the logme works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards

Richard

On a whim I tried this in firefox and it works fine, so this seems to be a chrome only issue :frowning:

I’m testing with Chrome: Version 30.0.1599.114 Ubuntu 13.10 (30.0.1599.114-0ubuntu0.13.10.2)

That’s quite suprising that there is an issue with chrome.
can you update to 2.0-beta 301 Moved Permanently and try again?

if there is still a problem we can easily reproduce in chrome we will try to fix it!