Upgraded from 0.5.4 to 0.5.5 without errors in the process, but now can't see today's data

(BP77) #1

Data from previous days shows up just fine. However, when I try to look at any data from today in the dashboard for example I either get “no data for this table”, and in the Last Visits Graph I get the following error:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)
AND name IN ( ‘nb_visits’ )’ at line 3

I’ve run archive.sh from the command line and that seemed to run successfully but didn’t help. I’ve also restarted apache and mysql. How do I either get this working or roll back to 0.5.4?

(vipsoft) #2

timezone mismatch

(BP77) #3

Thanks, that was the problem. Had time zone issues on the initial install and had put EST into the php.ini. I guess this was the first time since the time change that systems had been restarted. Switched the value to “US/Eastern” so hopefully won’t run into that again.

(Matthieu Aubry) #4

How did the timezone mismatch lead to a SQL error? I didn’t hear about this previously

(vipsoft) #5

Matt: http://forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=1256

(Matthieu Aubry) #6

Thanks Anthon, and thanks for the patch you committed