Upgrade to 1.8.4: Visitors Settings are blank

Hi experts,
after upgrading my piwik to 1.8.4 which worked without problems,
I don’t get any figures in the tab Visitors - Settings.
Also the widget Visitors-Browser on my dashboard has no content.
Anything else works fine.

What can I do ?

TIA
Stephan

Does it fail for all dates, or only new dates ? does it fail for EVERY new day since the upgrade?

Yes, this fails for all dates.
Even the data from the older dates before the update are not shown.

In the database I can see the browser type, resolutions etc. from the current date.
So it is not a problem that the data is not collected.

Do you use any custom plugin ? anything else special ?

If not, then it sounds like bug. please email me at matt@piwik.org the piwik URL + login + pwd + bug description. Thanks

I have the same problem with 1.8.4

After the upgrade to 1.8.4 I see statistics for some sites. For some sites statistics does not display for all periods, but I can see visists in “Real time”. Should I delete piwik_archive_* and run the archiving cron job again? Or maybe just reupload piwik distro again?

PS! If need more information I can provide acccess to my piwik website.

Yes please try delete the tables and run the archiving again (only if you have NOT deleted the logs!)

Strangely, but I did do anything and statistics start displaying again for all websites.

In any case, I need try to delete all log tables?

That’s pretty strange indeed. If it happens again, let us know in this forum thread. If you find a pattern or understand what could cause this let us know.

[quote=matt]
That’s pretty strange indeed. If it happens again, let us know in this forum thread. If you find a pattern or understand what could cause this let us know.[/quote]

Ok matt. After removal of the archives, statistics work correctly. In an apache errors log I saw an error related to GeoIP plugin.

It’s happened again. All statistics empty for some sites and nothing in error log