Update Piwik

Hi,
I’ve manually updated my Piwik au version 1.0, but he still shows me the Version 1.0 is available, and I know not why.
Can anyone possibly help me and say what needs to be changed as yet to.

Furthermore, I have a question about the Auto Update. What must be set forth by the server for him to run the auto update my Hoster said the firm could be due to some settings, but in looking at what moment does not.
Would be nice if there could give someone more info.

Greetings
Micha

It seems that your upload of Piwik files wasn’t done completly for some reason; it’s often the case in manual updating.
Try to re upload correctly all Piwik files.

You might have to send us the phpinfo() for your host.

The “Piwik 1” problem should be fixed if you indeed have Piwik 1.0 installed.

Hi,
yes that has the update went well now.
Now only make what settings my host needs to which one can make Piwik the auto update, in the moment I always have everything by hand update, and my host has said that I do here in the forum to ask something to the server set up need to ensure that the auto update works.
Greetings
Micha

Your host needs to have curl, allow_url_fopen, or sockets enabled, and allow http connections to the outside world initiated from the web host.

Proxies aren’t supported. Firewall rules may have to be changed. The web host must run under a user ID that allows it to download the latest Piwik release to a temporary file, and be able to extract all the files from the .zip file, and copy (overwrite) existing files with the new files.

Hi,
My host has now looked through everything, and these settings are enabled but still does not update automatically. Do other things yet to be set?
Greetings
Micha

If you send us the phpinfo(), we’ll see if we can duplicate your environment and isolate the cause.

Hi,
I told you once sent an email with a link to info.php
Greetings
Micha

Hello vipsoft,
did you get the email? And you can tell me what have to say?
Greetings
Micha

From what I can see, your php should be able to auto-update when the next version of Piwik is released. (1.0 is the latest.)

If your dashboard still reports that a new version is available, let us know. We’ll try to diagnose.

Hi,
yes I did manage to 1.0 piwik up data, but again only manually, the auto update is still lacking. Do you have an idea on what to do?
Greetings
Micha

I don’t understand. Maybe a screenshot of your dashboard would help?

Hello vipsoft,
I wanted to write that I’ve done with the update to version 1.0, but only about how to manually update the auto update feature is not still.
Greetings
Micha

If you’ve manually updated to Piwik 1.0, then you may have seen a “database update required” message (depending on what version you were updating from). Otherwise, there’s currently nothing left to do.

When the next version of Piwik is available, you’ll see a message on the dashboard. Clicking on it, will present two choices: one-click update (which downloads, unzips, and installs) or to simply download the latest release.