On the 04/04 I updated piwik 0.5.4 to 0.5.5 by clicking “update to 0.5.5” on my piwik’s webpage. Everything was good : database updated and succeeded. I checked my log_visit table to ensure my sites were always logged which was the case. But I did not notice that my main site (idsite=1) was not logged anymore !
I tried to see apache error logs but did not find something interesting.
I finally configured php to give me logs… which are empty.
I see all the queries from my website like “
184.108.40.206 - - [06/Apr/2010:18:10:39 +0200] “GET /piwik.php?url=http%3A//www.pearltrees.com/s/Index/flex%3Forigin%3Dcollector%23N-s%3D1_605053%26N-f%3D1_604987%26N-u%3D1_51073%26N-p%3D3565360&action_name=pearltrees%20%20%3E%20murakami%20%3E%20Livres%20et%20%E9crivains%20%3E%20Litterature%20audio.com%20%7C%20Livres%20audio%20gratuits%20%E0%20%E9couter%20et%20t%E9l%E9c&idsite=1&title=pearltrees%20%20%3E%20murakami%20%3E%20Livres%20et%20%E9crivains%20%3E%20Litterature%20audio.com%20%7C%20Livres%20audio%20gratuits%20%E0%20%E9couter%20et%20t%E9l%E9c&urlref= HTTP/1.1” 200 43 “www.pearltrees.com/s/Index/flex?origin=collector” “Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; GTB6.4; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)”
all HTTP queries are OK (200)
But it doesn’t write my main site actions to the database… Each of the other 5 websites are still ok with piwik
This site (www.pearltrees.com) is a flash UI.
All your advices are welcomed ! I’m really lost in confusion !
Specifics stuffs on the site :
- We often use “/#” in URLs
some configurations aspects : apache2/php5/mysql5 running on Debian 5 lenny uptodate :
- My database is distant from the apache servers thats hostes piwik : I checked apache can log to mysql (and by the way, the 5 sites don’ have problems to write on the same distant database)
ADDED later : I tested the MysqlServer : apache piwik doesn’t send the mysql request to the database, only for idsite=1.