Ungroup Entry Pages URL

My site is a multililngual site: English and Indonesia.
For Indonesian posts, the urls are like this: dapur-uang.com/id/post-example
It has “id” as a language pointer.

In piwik action > entry pages all my indonesian posts are grouped into one “id”, hence I can’t see the data of each posts.

If I click the plus button, it crashes.

How to ungroup this?

On the right corner, you have a gear symbol, which gives you an option to make the URLs flat (no hirerachy)

Mmm… I can’t find any gear icon on the right side.

At the end of the screen, you will see a small down arrow, clicking on that will expose the toolbar.
Th left side of the tool bar has insights and export options, the right side has the gear icon. On mouse over, it will give an option to make it flat.

Hi there,

Feel free to try again installing with the latest 2.15.0 beta version which includes many fixes and improvements, see: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

If you still have a problem, please create an issue on our tracker GitHub - matomo-org/piwik: Liberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites, apps & the IoT and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!

So, this post is very old and the user interface has probably changed a lot. I have the same question, though: Is it possible to switch to flat view? I can’t find such a setting.
In fact, I really like to have both the grouped and the flat view – each of them is useful in certain scenarios.

Hi @Nader,

Yes, in the :gear: menu below most reports you can select “make it flat”

Oh, the one below the report… I only saw the gear icon on the top menu before!
Thanks for the help.