Undefined Index on Logout

Hi everyone, I’m a new user of this great piece of software which is Piwik and first of all i’d like to thanks any developer of it.

I’m writing here to report a problem I got upgrading to 1.10.
Everything seems to works fine except for logout , where I get this message:

[quote="There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.10) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: login_logout_url in /web/htdocs/www.alexgrafic.it/home/Stats/plugins/Login/Controller.php on line 499

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/web/htdocs/www.alexgrafic.it/home/Stats/plugins/Login/Controller.php:499]
#1 Piwik_Login_Controller->logout(…) called at [:]
#2 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/web/htdocs/www.alexgrafic.it/home/Stats/core/FrontController.php:138]
#3 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/web/htdocs/www.alexgrafic.it/home/Stats/index.php:53]"]

[/quote]

I hope this report will help you to fix the problem, thanks again for this amazing software you share with us

Alex

Sorry guys , I saw just now there is another report same as mine, but I think it was published while I was writing , because I did a check before and I didn’t find anything about it…

Anyway, please move this post as an answer to the other or even remove it …

See my answer here: 301 Moved Permanently

Thanks a lot Matt,

the workaround you suggest on your post works perfectly for me, so now checking better all the functionality, I can say the version 1.10 works really fine for me…

Thanks again, Alex

I added login_logout_url = “http://www.mydomain.com and am still getting this message on logging out. This latest update has completed screwed up my dashboard, nothing will load in Firefox, but it’s all fine in IE.

same problem please help me, because when on loggin out the web is screwed

FIxed in 1.10.1