Tracking Stopped

I have spent the better part of the day trying to track down a problem. The website works, the database works, but starting at 7PM last night tracking is not taking place. I have verified that all communication is functional between client-piwik-database, but writing tracking information is not happening. Updates to settings and websites work fine so the database configuration is correct. There are no limits on database size. Any assistance is appreciated.

IIS log is full of the requests, just not being processed by piwik.php

PHP 5.5.15
Piwik 2.4.1
IIS 7.5 (Windows 2008 R2)

Are there any errors in the php error logs?

Nothing. It is as if Piwik is set not to write to the database. Is there a setting that would disable writing tracking information to the database? The only setting under Tracker is trust_visitors_cookie.

Problem solved. Had to install wireshark to see it. If you disable userCountry, nothing works. Need to show dependencies when you disable plugins.

If you disable userCountry, nothing works. Need to show dependencies when you disable plugins.

I tried to reproduce in Piwik 2.5.0-b2 but couldn’t , so maybe we fixed this issue

That is good to hear. I still think there should be a listing of the dependencies (which plugins affect which widgets).