Tracking Intranet search engines

I am setting up Piwik on an intranet that has no connectivity to the world wide web. We use Google search appliances to provide a search solution and I would like to track the keywords and best search engines.

I edited the SearchEngines.php file to include the GSAs and added an image following the example in FAQ 39 but nothing is showing up.

Is there something else I need to do to get this working? I did install the SiteSearch plugin and that is working for my site search needs but would like to get all of my external search engines hooked into Piwik.

Here is the line of code I added to the SearchEngines.php file

www.mysite.org’ => array(‘MyGSA’,‘q’, ‘search/default.aspx?q={k}’),

Any help out there on this issue?

It looks correct, what are the URLs showing up as websites?

After posting this earlier today, I found that it was working except if you had a date range. Then I was getting this error:

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined property: Piwik_SiteSearch_Controller::$range in /data/search/analytics/piwik_7-1/plugins/SiteSearch/Controller.php on line 34

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/data/search/analytics/piwik_7-1/plugins/SiteSearch/Controller.php:34]#1 Piwik_SiteSearch_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#2 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/data/search/analytics/piwik_7-1/core/FrontController.php:138]#3 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/data/search/analytics/piwik_7-1/index.php:78]

Fatal error: Call to a member function getLocalizedLongString() on a non-object in /data/search/analytics/piwik_7-1/plugins/SiteSearch/Controller.php on line 34

It is now possible to track internal searches on your websites, with Piwik Site Search Analytics available as of Piwik 1.9.

You can even track “No Result Keywords” and Search categories if your website supports it. It also lists the pages most clicked on search results.

It is now possible to track internal searches on your websites, with Piwik Site Search Analytics available as of Piwik 1.9.

You can even track “No Result Keywords” and Search categories if your website supports it. It also lists the pages most clicked on search results.