I’d argue that the numbers are higher, but it looks like IE 11 is in fact about 10%, however IE 10 is another 10% which brings the total to in or around 20% of the browser market. I see what you guys are saying about concentrating on the trends rather than recording all activity, but since my site isn’t very high traffic, I’d like to try and capture as much information as possible.
Can apache be configured to ignore these “requests” ?
EDIT: After some digging, I found code authored by Roy T. Fielding CREDIT to put in my apache config that will override these requests. I modified it to now include IE 11.
BrowserMatch "MSIE 10.0;" bad_DNT
BrowserMatch "MSIE 11.0;" bad_DNT
BrowserMatch "Trident/7.0; rv:11.0" bad_DNT
RequestHeader unset DNT env=bad_DNT
Thanks for helping me fully understand the cause as to why it wasn’t being tracked.