Time Based Event Capturing

Hi,

I dont know if piwik can capture time between 2 events and have some way to visualize that.

I have a requirement where i need to capture the time taken by the user to click two buttons and also the average time spent by the all the users and i would like to visualize all such scenarios.

I have one more case where the url for multiple pages will be the same but data on the page changes and i would like to visualize the average time taken for the data to load giving an id to that data and visualize that average time.

please do let me know if these features are already present. I browsed through the net but i have not found related information to this.

Thanks,
Srujith

Matomo can certainly record the information, but I’m not sure if you would find reporting that simple. You may need a custom visualization built to show you exactly what you want to see.

the time taken by the user to click two buttons

Personally I would trigger a custom event on page load, then another event when button 1 is clicked, then another when button 2 is clicked. Then I would query the database directly to build a report that analyzed visits where both events were present and the time between those events.

and also the average time spent by the all the users

This is tracked by Matomo and nearly all analytics packages.

I can’t personally think of a tool that would do what you’re looking to accomplish off the shelf.