[Third Party Plugin] quick website compare

hi there!

right now, when i log into piwik, it shows me the dashboard for an INDIVIDUAL SITE… and if i want to check other sites, i have to go to the website bar, change it and check each of them one by one.

so, is there an option (if not, this will be my suggestion), to view all the websites at once? maybe like a chart format, listing all the site names being tracked by piwik in the first column, and then the 2nd column, maybe a simple stat like visitors or pageviews from yesterday?

this will give site owners a good overview to see which one is getting traffic and which one isn’t… then we know which one to focus and work on from this basic interface.

thanks!

cheers,
harry

See multi-sites plugin. http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/389

[quote=vipsoft @ Nov 11 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/url]

See multi-sites plugin. [url=dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/389]dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/389

sweet! thanks for the answer.

there are two versions:
MultiSitesPlugin.zip Download (68.4 KB) - added by mauser 6 months ago.
MultiSitesPlugin v0.2.zip Download (20.2 KB]C:\Desktop\MultiSitesPlugin.zip
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

C:\Desktop\MultiSitesPlugin v0.2 zip
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged[/quote]

I tried downloading it a couple times and still no go.

please advise? thanks!

[quote=HarryPotter @ Nov 11 2009, 05:15 PM]sweet! thanks for the answer.

there are two versions:
MultiSitesPlugin.zip Download (68.4 KB) - added by mauser 6 months ago.
MultiSitesPlugin v0.2.zip Download (20.2 KB) - added by mauser 4 months ago.

i am thinking we should be downloading and using the latest version? anyway, i downloaded both and i got the following messages when i tried to unzip or open them:

I tried downloading it a couple times and still no go.

please advise? thanks![/quote]

hum, i figured it out…

what i did before was:

what worked:

anyway, in case anyone else is wondering =D

by the way, this plugin is AMAZING!!! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif simple overview of everything, i think everyone should download this if they are using piwik

i do have some suggestions though… where do plugin specific suggestions go?

For now, comment on the trac ticket for the plugin. We’ll roll-out the Multi-Sites plugin sometime in the 0.5.x series.

sorry… i don’t know how to comment on the dev trac ticket. i registered for an account but i don’t see edit or comment or annotate anywhere on the page…

sorry for these newbie questions