The string General_Description was not loaded in javascript

Hallo,
I updated today from Matomo 4.8.0 to 4.9.0

Everything is OK ONLY that the following entry appears under “Target” instead of “Description”: “The string General_Description was not loaded in javascript. Make sure it is added in the Translate.getClientSideTranslationKeys hook.”

see pictures:
before update

after update

Can’t fix the error myself. Tested on php7.4, php8.0, php8.1 in Debian 10 and Debian 11 respectively
The translation file de.json contains the entry:’“Description”: “Beschreibung”,’.

Please help.

I hope my English in understandable. Therefore once again the text in German:
Ich habe heute ein Update durchgeführt von Matomo 4.8.0 auf 4.9.0

Alles soweit in Ordnung NUR das unter “Ziele” statt “Beschreibung” folgender Eintrag erscheint: “The string General_Description was not loaded in javascript. Make sure it is added in the Translate.getClientSideTranslationKeys hook.”

Kann den Fehler selbst nicht beheben. Getestet unter php7.4, php8.0, php8.1 jeweils in Debian 10 und Debian 11
In der Übersetzungsdatei de.json ist der Eintrag:’“Description”: “Beschreibung”,’ vorhanden.

Bitte um Hilfe.

@SteveG @Lukas
any idea?

@dori44 Do you by any chance have the TagManager disabled? If so that could be the reason why that string is not loaded. But it for sure should also work with disabled TagManager. I’ll create a PR to ensure this works in next release.

@steveG Thank you very much!

Yes, the TagManager was disabled. After I activated this, the error was gone.
I too am of the opinion that the error should not occur if the TagManager is deactivated.

Thank you for your help!