Tabs under Visitors, Actions (basically subtabs) are flickering sometimes

Hi piwik Team,
First of all I would like to say congrats for latest release 1.5.

Coming to my issue,

Sub tabs under main tabs(Visitors, Actions) are not rendering properly (aligning vertically) some times, once we mouse over on them again coming back to proper position.This issue is not happening all the time but when the site takes more time to load i.e. for example when we switch from day view to month view.

I can easily reproduce this from Piwik demo site itself and also in my Prod side (1.1.1 version), my browser is IE7 and attaching screen shots.

Please respond to this chain if some one knows about the fix or reason for the problem or facing the same issue, am getting many complaints from my clients about this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the report. We do not really test on IE7 (I test on IE8 and some other team members IE9)… I have created a ticket at: Visual Menu bug in IE7 · Issue #2484 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Thanks for the report. We do not really test on IE7 (I test on IE8 and some other team members IE9)… I have created a ticket at: Visual Menu bug in IE7 · Issue #2484 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub