Stylesheet only loading partially for Matomo UI

It seems that a stylesheet doesn’t get fully loaded when viewing the reports page. Half of the elements are not styled.
See: https://imgur.com/KQeE6ye

There are no errors in the dev console & only one css file gets loaded: wp-content/plugins/matomo/app/index.php?module=Proxy&action=getCss&cb=40e50d7deb295d8d713555a075bb0f9d

I tried in on multiple wordpress installations and servers. Also I have no blocking scripts running in the browser.

Do you have any tips?

Hi @101development

Can you share with us your system report available from the menu Matomo Analytics > Diagnostics?

Kind regards

Thank you for your assistance! I already tried to switch the theme to a default theme and disabling all plugins but i forgot to “Clear Matomo Cache” after each change. I found out that the problem is that our custom theme also uses the http://leafo.net/lessphp library.

We customized the less library for our needs but also in its original state the issues exists. I renamed the classes of our less library, as it custom anyway, and everything seems to work now!

Regards, Michael

i have the same issue, since the last update. I did not do any stylesheet changes

Hi @fresco

does this help you?

Kind regards

Mar

Hi @Matthieu_Mary

Unfortunately not :frowning:

Hi @fresco

Can you create a new topic and copy past the network tab of your developer tools?

Kind regards

Mat

@Matthieu_Mary I just installed matomo on premises and bought the woocommerce analytics.
i have deleted plugin altogether (kept data), reinstalled it - still same error and archives will not generate. So disabled WP plugin, but did not delete it just yet. I can potentially activate it and give you error and info from under troubleshooting tab, but there were none except “archive error”

Troubleshooter spits out a mile of html with this at the start:

Matomo Archive Warnings: 'Got invalid response from API request: ?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=1&period=day&date=2022-06-30&format=json&trigger=archivephp. Response was ’

WordPress › Error

///////////// and this at the end:
.button:active {
background: #f3f5f6;
border-color: #7e8993;
-webkit-box-shadow: none;
box-shadow: none;
}

There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

‘’ ‘210 total errors during this script execution, please investigate and try and fix these errors.’ ‘210 total errors during this script execution, please investigate and try and fix these errors.’

Hi @fresco

Can you create a new topic please?
And I don’t understand your configuration? Are you using matomo on premise or the wordpress plugin? The archiving process is different.
So you have archiving errors and a stylesheet which is not well loaded?

Kind regards

Mat

@Matthieu_Mary

I was using Matomo for Wordpress for almost a year, last upgrade broke archiving. I was waiting for the patch, but it did not come. I got annoyed and started looking in forums and else - posted this topic:

Did not get any responce, scrapped all and installed Matomo on premises last night - works now ok, but all the old data is in the WP database.

Hi @fresco

We’ll find a solution for your problems. But can you create a new topic in the wordpress plugin support forum? this is a different problem that this topic one.

Kind regards

Mat