Started using APC ... now Piwik stopped tracking visitors

A few days ago I did install APC (Alternative PHP Cache) and since then Piwik is not tracking any visitors any longer.

Could APC be the reason for that?

Also - when installing APC I switch to running php by mod_php (an Apache module). mod_php is said to be a bit faster compared to cgi/suphp .

Everything seems to work on the sajt otherwise. No problems at all … except Piwik not tracking visitors any longer.

How to resolve this?

Anything in the error logs? how does the request look like with firebug, to piwik.org?.. ?

let me apologize for my stupid question in advance, but which error logs? the apache-error logs?

and how the request looks like with firebug? to piwik.org or to my site on which drupal is supposed to track visitors?

the apache error logs

the piwik.php request to your piwik server

The problem.is probably because mod_php runs under a different user than when you use CGI+su.

the rest of my drupal site was not affected by that switch from CGI+su to mod_php

but let’s assume it is the case that mod_php runs under a different user … where do i make adjustments to this and correct the situation?

the request to piwik.php on my piwik server looks like this …

94.xxx.xxx.168 - - [12/Aug/2012:19:03:04 +0200] "GET /sites/default/path/to/piwik/piwik.php?action_name=Name%20Of%20Site&idsite=1&rec=1&r=510610&h=19&m=3&s=6&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmysitename.se%2Fhome&_id=993d4dfad98ec62c&_idts=1325951821&_idvc=19&_idn=0&_refts=0&_viewts=1344788213&pdf=0&qt=1&realp=0&wma=0&dir=0&fla=0&java=0&gears=0&ag=0&cookie=1&res=768x1024 HTTP/1.1" 200 228 "http://mysitename.se/home" "Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3"

94.xxx.xxx.168 - - [12/Aug/2012:19:03:04 +0200] "GET /home HTTP/1.1" 200 38407 "http://mysitename.se/home" "Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3"

the apache error logs did not show any error at that time when requests were made, nor for the ip-adress that request came from

Can you enable debugging and see what piwik says for a piwik.php?.. requests found in your logs?
http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/#toc-debugging-the-tracking-calls

ok … will need to find out how to enable debugging in Apache from WHM first … repport on a piwikphp?requests to follwo then

You don’t need to enable debugging in apache, just in piwik, follow this link http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/reference/#toc-debugging-the-tracking-api-requests

here are the parameters of the request after switching debugging to TRUE

parameter-list of the request

_id=7b84a886c03ee0ef
_idn=0
_idts=1337169994
_idvc=13
_refts=0
_viewts=1344937738
action_name=Name Of My Site
ag=0
cookie=1
dir=0
fla=1
gears=0
h=12
idsite=1
java=1
m=29
pdf=0
qt=1
r=731066
realp=0
rec=1
res=1680x1050
s=52
url=http://mydomain.XXX/
wma=0

What is interesting is actually the resposne from the server, when you open the piwik.php?.. in a new tab you willl see debugging text which will maybe explain the problem.

here we go …

certain things edited by me (name of the site, domain name, ip-number = xxx.xxx.xxx.xx)

Debug enabled - Input parameters:
array ( ‘action_name’ => ‘Name of my Site’, ‘idsite’ => ‘1’, ‘rec’ => ‘1’, ‘r’ => ‘731066’, ‘h’ => ‘12’, ‘m’ => ‘29’, ‘s’ => ‘52’, ‘url’ => ‘http://mydomainname.xxx/’, ‘_id’ => ‘7b84a886c03ee0ef’, ‘_idts’ => ‘1337169994’, ‘_idvc’ => ‘13’, ‘_idn’ => ‘0’, ‘_refts’ => ‘0’, ‘_viewts’ => ‘1344937738’, ‘pdf’ => ‘0’, ‘qt’ => ‘1’, ‘realp’ => ‘0’, ‘wma’ => ‘0’, ‘dir’ => ‘0’, ‘fla’ => ‘1’, ‘java’ => ‘1’, ‘gears’ => ‘0’, ‘ag’ => ‘0’, ‘cookie’ => ‘1’, ‘res’ => ‘1680x1050’, )
Loading plugins: { Provider,Goals,GeoIP }
Current datetime: 2012-08-15 08:24:53
Visitor IP --xx.xxx.xxx.xxxremoved by me- is excluded from being tracked
IP excluded.
Visitor excluded.
-> Scheduled tasks not triggered.
Next run will be from: 2012-08-15 09:01:49 UTC
Nothing to notice => default behaviour
End of the page.
array (
’__utma’ => ‘42970291.226692548.1337169993.1337169993.1339404961.2’,
’__utmz’ => ‘42970291.1337169993.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)’,
’_pk_id_1_b782’ => ‘7b84a886c03ee0ef.1337169994.13.1344940192.1344937738.’,
‘cookie-agreed-sv’ => ‘2’,
‘SESS24002fe9ed6aa678ee4c12ca69ac81f0’ => ‘mqMkvKdG_JijVVRqRdcCXTnqD-_kmrRSEMcuXMc9xDQ’,
‘has_js’ => ‘1’,
)
Time elapsed: 0.021s

Visitor IP --xx.xxx.xxx.xxxremoved by me- is excluded from being tracked
IP excluded.
Visitor excluded.

You are excluded with the IP, please enable your IP in piwik and try again

ah … yes ! sorry ! correcting this …

but now it brings upp a long javascript as a response

(and i don’t know how to paste that code here without having it changed by the messaging system, so i guess it comes with lots of lined out text)

/*
 * Piwik - Web Analytics
 * JavaScript tracking client
 * @link http://piwik.org
 * @source http://dev.piwik.org/trac/browser/trunk/js/piwik.js
 * @license http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php Simplified BSD
 */
if(!this.JSON2){this.JSON2={}}(function(){function d(f){return f<10?"0"+f:f}function l(n,m){var f=Object.prototype.toString.apply(n);if(f==="[object Date]"){return isFinite(n.valueOf())?n.getUTCFullYear()+"-"+d(n.getUTCMonth()+1)+"-"+d(n.getUTCDate())+"T"+d(n.getUTCHours())+":"+d(n.getUTCMinutes())+":"+d(n.getUTCSeconds())+"Z":null}if(f==="[object String]"||f==="[object Number]"||f==="[object Boolean]"){return n.valueOf()}if(f!=="[object Array]"&&typeof n.toJSON==="function"){return n.toJSON(m)}return n}var c=new RegExp("[\u0000\u00ad\u0600-\u0604\u070f\u17b4\u17b5\u200c-\u200f\u2028-\u202f\u2060-\u206f\ufeff\ufff0-\uffff]","g"),e='\\\\\\"\x00-\x1f\x7f-\x9f\u00ad\u0600-\u0604\u070f\u17b4\u17b5\u200c-\u200f\u2028-\u202f\u2060-\u206f\ufeff\ufff0-\uffff]',i=new RegExp("["+e,"g"),j,b,k={"\b":"\\b","\t":"\\t","\n":"\\n","\f":"\\f","\r":"\\r",'"':'\\"',"\\":"\\\\"},h;
function a(f){i.lastIndex=0;return i.test(f)?'"'+f.replace(i,function(m){var n=k[m];return typeof n==="string"?n:"\\u"+("0000"+m.charCodeAt(0).toString(16)).slice(-4)})+'"':'"'+f+'"'}function g(s,p){var n,m,t,f,q=j,o,r=p[s];if(r&&typeof r==="object"){r=l(r,s)}if(typeof h==="function"){r=h.call(p,s,r)}switch(typeof r){case"string":return a(r);case"number":return isFinite(r)?String(r):"null";case"boolean":case"null":return String(r);case"object":if(!r){return"null"}j+=b;o=[];if(Object.prototype.toString.apply(r)==="[object Array]"){f=r.length;for(n=0;n<f;n+=1){o[n]=g(n,r)||"null"}t=o.length===0?"[]":j?"[\n"+j+o.join(",\n"+j)+"\n"+q+"]":"["+o.join(",")+"]";j=q;return t}if(h&&typeof h==="object"){f=h.length;for(n=0;n<f;n+=1){if(typeof h[n]==="string"){m=h[n];t=g(m,r);if(t){o.push(a(m)+(j?": ":":")+t)}}}}else{for(m in r){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,m)){t=g(m,r);if(t){o.push(a(m)+(j?": ":":")+t)}}}}t=o.length===0?"{}":j?"{\n"+j+o.join(",\n"+j)+"\n"+q+"}":"{"+o.join(",")+"}";j=q;
return t}}if(typeof JSON2.stringify!=="function"){JSON2.stringify=function(o,m,n){var f;j="";b="";if(typeof n==="number"){for(f=0;f<n;f+=1){b+=" "}}else{if(typeof n==="string"){b=n}}h=m;if(m&&typeof m!=="function"&&(typeof m!=="object"||typeof m.length!=="number")){throw new Error("JSON.stringify")}return g("",{"":o})}}if(typeof JSON2.parse!=="function"){JSON2.parse=function(o,f){var n;function m(s,r){var q,p,t=s[r];if(t&&typeof t==="object"){for(q in t){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(t,q)){p=m(t,q);if(p!==undefined){t[q]=p}else{delete t[q]}}}}return f.call(s,r,t)}o=String(o);c.lastIndex=0;if(c.test(o)){o=o.replace(c,function(p){return"\\u"+("0000"+p.charCodeAt(0).toString(16)).slice(-4)})}if((new RegExp("^[\\],:{}\\s]*$")).test(o.replace(new RegExp('\\\\(?:["\\\\/bfnrt]|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})',"g"),"@").replace(new RegExp('"[^"\\\\\n\r]*"|true|false|null|-?\\d+(?:\\.\\d*)?(?:[eE][+\\-]?\\d+)?',"g"),"]").replace(new RegExp("(?:^|:|,)(?:\\s*\\[)+","g"),""))){n=eval("("+o+")");
return typeof f==="function"?m({"":n},""):n}throw new SyntaxError("JSON.parse")}}}());var _paq=_paq||[],Piwik=Piwik||(function(){var n,w={},d=document,j=navigator,v=screen,H=window,h=false,C=[],e=H.encodeURIComponent,I=H.decodeURIComponent,E=unescape,G,D;function b(i){return typeof i!=="undefined"}function a(i){return typeof i==="function"}function o(i){return typeof i==="object"}function r(i){return typeof i==="string"||i instanceof String}function z(){var J,L,K;for(J=0;J<arguments.length;J+=1){K=arguments[J];L=K.shift();if(r(L)){G[L].apply(G,K)}else{L.apply(G,K)}}}function t(L,K,J,i){if(L.addEventListener){L.addEventListener(K,J,i);return true}if(L.attachEvent){return L.attachEvent("on"+K,J)}L["on"+K]=J}function g(K,N){var J="",M,L;for(M in w){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(w,M)){L=w[M][K];if(a(L)){J+=L(N)}}}return J}function B(){var i;g("unload");if(n){do{i=new Date()}while(i.getTimeAlias()<n)}}function k(){var J;if(!h){h=true;g("load");for(J=0;J<C.length;J++){C[J]()}}return true
}function x(){var J;if(d.addEventListener){t(d,"DOMContentLoaded",function i(){d.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",i,false);k()})}else{if(d.attachEvent){d.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function i(){if(d.readyState==="complete"){d.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",i);k()}});if(d.documentElement.doScroll&&H===H.top){(function i(){if(!h){try{d.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(K){setTimeout(i,0);return}k()}}())}}}if((new RegExp("WebKit")).test(j.userAgent)){J=setInterval(function(){if(h||/loaded|complete/.test(d.readyState)){clearInterval(J);k()}},10)}t(H,"load",k,false)}function f(){var i="";try{i=H.top.document.referrer}catch(K){if(H.parent){try{i=H.parent.document.referrer}catch(J){i=""}}}if(i===""){i=d.referrer}return i}function A(i){var K=new RegExp("^([a-z]+):"),J=K.exec(i);return J?J[1]:null}function y(i){var K=new RegExp("^(?:(?:https?|ftp):)/*(?:[^@]+@)?([^:/#]+)"),J=K.exec(i);return J?J[1]:i}function q(K,J){var N=new RegExp("^(?:https?|ftp)(?::/*(?:[^?]+)[?])([^#]+)"),M=N.exec(K),L=new RegExp("(?:^|&)"+J+"=([^&]*)"),i=M?L.exec(M[1]):0;
return i?I(i[1]):""}function s(i){return E(e(i))}function u(Z){var L=function(W,i){return(W<<i)|(W>>>(32-i))},aa=function(ag){var af="",ae,W;for(ae=7;ae>=0;ae--){W=(ag>>>(ae*4))&15;af+=W.toString(16)}return af},O,ac,ab,K=[],S=1732584193,Q=4023233417,P=2562383102,N=271733878,M=3285377520,Y,X,V,U,T,ad,J,R=[];Z=s(Z);J=Z.length;for(ac=0;ac<J-3;ac+=4){ab=Z.charCodeAt(ac)<<24|Z.charCodeAt(ac+1)<<16|Z.charCodeAt(ac+2)<<8|Z.charCodeAt(ac+3);R.push(ab)}switch(J&3){case 0:ac=2147483648;break;case 1:ac=Z.charCodeAt(J-1)<<24|8388608;break;case 2:ac=Z.charCodeAt(J-2)<<24|Z.charCodeAt(J-1)<<16|32768;break;case 3:ac=Z.charCodeAt(J-3)<<24|Z.charCodeAt(J-2)<<16|Z.charCodeAt(J-1)<<8|128;break}R.push(ac);while((R.length&15)!==14){R.push(0)}R.push(J>>>29);R.push((J<<3)&4294967295);for(O=0;O<R.length;O+=16){for(ac=0;ac<16;ac++){K[ac]=R[O+ac]}for(ac=16;ac<=79;ac++){K[ac]=L(K[ac-3]^K[ac-8]^K[ac-14]^K[ac-16],1)}Y=S;X=Q;V=P;U=N;T=M;for(ac=0;ac<=19;ac++){ad=(L(Y,5)+((X&V)|(~X&U))+T+K[ac]+1518500249)&4294967295;T=U;
U=V;V=L(X,30);X=Y;Y=ad}for(ac=20;ac<=39;ac++){ad=(L(Y,5)+(X^V^U)+T+K[ac]+1859775393)&4294967295;T=U;U=V;V=L(X,30);X=Y;Y=ad}for(ac=40;ac<=59;ac++){ad=(L(Y,5)+((X&V)|(X&U)|(V&U))+T+K[ac]+2400959708)&4294967295;T=U;U=V;V=L(X,30);X=Y;Y=ad}for(ac=60;ac<=79;ac++){ad=(L(Y,5)+(X^V^U)+T+K[ac]+3395469782)&4294967295;T=U;U=V;V=L(X,30);X=Y;Y=ad}S=(S+Y)&4294967295;Q=(Q+X)&4294967295;P=(P+V)&4294967295;N=(N+U)&4294967295;M=(M+T)&4294967295}ad=aa(S)+aa(Q)+aa(P)+aa(N)+aa(M);return ad.toLowerCase()}function p(K,i,J){if(K==="translate.googleusercontent.com"){if(J===""){J=i}i=q(i,"u");K=y(i)}else{if(K==="cc.bingj.com"||K==="webcache.googleusercontent.com"||K.slice(0,5)==="74.6."){i=d.links[0].href;K=y(i)}}return[K,i,J]}function m(J){var i=J.length;if(J.charAt(--i)==="."){J=J.slice(0,i)}if(J.slice(0,2)==="*."){J=J.slice(1)}return J}function l(J){if(!r(J)){J=J.text||"";var i=d.getElementsByTagName("title");if(i&&b(i[0])){J=i[0].text}}return J}function F(ad,aB){var M=p(d.domain,H.location.href,f()),aU=m(M[0]),a8=M[1],aH=M[2],aF="GET",L=ad||"",aY=aB||"",ar,ai=d.title,ak="7z|aac|ar[cj]|as[fx]|avi|bin|csv|deb|dmg|doc|exe|flv|gif|gz|gzip|hqx|jar|jpe?g|js|mp(2|3|4|e?g)|mov(ie)?|ms[ip]|od[bfgpst]|og[gv]|pdf|phps|png|ppt|qtm?|ra[mr]?|rpm|sea|sit|tar|t?bz2?|tgz|torrent|txt|wav|wm[av]|wpd||xls|xml|z|zip",aD=[aU],P=[],aw=[],ac=[],aC=500,Q,ae,R,S,am=["pk_campaign","piwik_campaign","utm_campaign","utm_source","utm_medium"],ah=["pk_kwd","piwik_kwd","utm_term"],a6="_pk_",V,a7,T=false,a1,ao,aq,aa=63072000000,ab=1800000,at=15768000000,Y=d.location.protocol==="https",O=false,ax={},a2=200,aN={},aZ={},aK=false,aI=false,aG,ay,W,al=u,aJ,ap;
function aP(bh,be,bd,bg,bc,bf){if(T){return}var bb;if(bd){bb=new Date();bb.setTime(bb.getTime()+bd)}d.cookie=bh+"="+e(be)+(bd?";expires="+bb.toGMTString():"")+";path="+(bg||"/")+(bc?";domain="+bc:"")+(bf?";secure":"")}function Z(bd){if(T){return 0}var bb=new RegExp("(^|;)[ ]*"+bd+"=([^;]*)"),bc=bb.exec(d.cookie);return bc?I(bc[2]):0}function a3(bb){var bc;if(R){bc=new RegExp("#.*");return bb.replace(bc,"")}return bb}function aT(bd,bb){var be=A(bb),bc;if(be){return bb}if(bb.slice(0,1)==="/"){return A(bd)+"://"+y(bd)+bb}bd=a3(bd);if((bc=bd.indexOf("?"))>=0){bd=bd.slice(0,bc)}if((bc=bd.lastIndexOf("/"))!==bd.length-1){bd=bd.slice(0,bc+1)}return bd+bb}function aE(be){var bc,bb,bd;for(bc=0;bc<aD.length;bc++){bb=m(aD[bc].toLowerCase());if(be===bb){return true}if(bb.slice(0,1)==="."){if(be===bb.slice(1)){return true}bd=be.length-bb.length;if((bd>0)&&(be.slice(bd)===bb)){return true}}}return false}function ba(bb){var bc=new Image(1,1);bc.onload=function(){};bc.src=L+(L.indexOf("?")<0?"?":"&")+bb
}function aQ(bb){try{var bd=H.XMLHttpRequest?new H.XMLHttpRequest():H.ActiveXObject?new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"):null;bd.open("POST",L,true);bd.onreadystatechange=function(){if(this.readyState===4&&this.status!==200){ba(bb)}};bd.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8");bd.send(bb)}catch(bc){ba(bb)}}function an(bd,bc){var bb=new Date();if(!a1){if(aF==="POST"){aQ(bd)}else{ba(bd)}n=bb.getTime()+bc}}function aO(bb){return a6+bb+"."+aY+"."+aJ}function N(){if(T){return"0"}if(!b(j.cookieEnabled)){var bb=aO("testcookie");aP(bb,"1");return Z(bb)==="1"?"1":"0"}return j.cookieEnabled?"1":"0"}function az(){aJ=al((V||aU)+(a7||"/")).slice(0,4)}function X(){var bc=aO("cvar"),bb=Z(bc);if(bb.length){bb=JSON2.parse(bb);if(o(bb)){return bb}}return{}}function K(){if(O===false){O=X()}}function aX(){var bb=new Date();aG=bb.getTime()}function U(bf,bc,bb,be,bd,bg){aP(aO("id"),bf+"."+bc+"."+bb+"."+be+"."+bd+"."+bg,aa,a7,V,Y)}function J(){var bc=new Date(),bb=Math.round(bc.getTime()/1000),be=Z(aO("id")),bd;
if(be){bd=be.split(".");bd.unshift("0")}else{if(!ap){ap=al((j.userAgent||"")+(j.platform||"")+JSON2.stringify(aZ)+bb).slice(0,16)}bd=["1",ap,bb,0,bb,"",""]}return bd}function i(){var bb=Z(aO("ref"));if(bb.length){try{bb=JSON2.parse(bb);if(o(bb)){return bb}}catch(bc){}}return["","",0,""]}function aj(bd,bB,bC,bf){var bz,bc=new Date(),bl=Math.round(bc.getTime()/1000),bE,bA,bh,bs,bw,bk,bu,bi,by,bg=1024,bF,bo,bv=O,bq=aO("id"),bm=aO("ses"),bn=aO("ref"),bG=aO("cvar"),bt=J(),bp=Z(bm),bx=i(),bD=ar||a8,bj,bb;if(T){T=false;aP(bq,"",-86400,a7,V);aP(bm,"",-86400,a7,V);aP(bG,"",-86400,a7,V);aP(bn,"",-86400,a7,V);T=true}if(a1){return""}bE=bt[0];bA=bt[1];bs=bt[2];bh=bt[3];bw=bt[4];bk=bt[5];if(!b(bt[6])){bt[6]=""}bu=bt[6];if(!b(bf)){bf=""}bj=bx[0];bb=bx[1];bi=bx[2];by=bx[3];if(!bp){bh++;bk=bw;if(!aq||!bj.length){for(bz in am){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(am,bz)){bj=q(bD,am[bz]);if(bj.length){break}}}for(bz in ah){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(ah,bz)){bb=q(bD,ah[bz]);if(bb.length){break
}}}}bF=y(aH);bo=by.length?y(by):"";if(bF.length&&!aE(bF)&&(!aq||!bo.length||aE(bo))){by=aH}if(by.length||bj.length){bi=bl;bx=[bj,bb,bi,a3(by.slice(0,bg))];aP(bn,JSON2.stringify(bx),at,a7,V,Y)}}bd+="&idsite="+aY+"&rec=1&r="+String(Math.random()).slice(2,8)+"&h="+bc.getHours()+"&m="+bc.getMinutes()+"&s="+bc.getSeconds()+"&url="+e(a3(bD))+(aH.length?"&urlref="+e(a3(aH)):"")+"&_id="+bA+"&_idts="+bs+"&_idvc="+bh+"&_idn="+bE+(bj.length?"&_rcn="+e(bj):"")+(bb.length?"&_rck="+e(bb):"")+"&_refts="+bi+"&_viewts="+bk+(String(bu).length?"&_ects="+bu:"")+(String(by).length?"&_ref="+e(a3(by.slice(0,bg))):"");var be=JSON2.stringify(ax);if(be.length>2){bd+="&cvar="+e(be)}for(bz in aZ){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(aZ,bz)){bd+="&"+bz+"="+aZ[bz]}}if(bB){bd+="&data="+e(JSON2.stringify(bB))}else{if(S){bd+="&data="+e(JSON2.stringify(S))}}if(O){var br=JSON2.stringify(O);if(br.length>2){bd+="&_cvar="+e(br)}for(bz in bv){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(bv,bz)){if(O[bz][0]===""||O[bz][1]===""){delete O[bz]
}}}aP(bG,JSON2.stringify(O),ab,a7,V,Y)}U(bA,bs,bh,bl,bk,b(bf)&&String(bf).length?bf:bu);aP(bm,"*",ab,a7,V,Y);bd+=g(bC);return bd}function aS(be,bd,bi,bf,bb,bl){var bg="idgoal=0",bh,bc=new Date(),bj=[],bk;if(String(be).length){bg+="&ec_id="+e(be);bh=Math.round(bc.getTime()/1000)}bg+="&revenue="+bd;if(String(bi).length){bg+="&ec_st="+bi}if(String(bf).length){bg+="&ec_tx="+bf}if(String(bb).length){bg+="&ec_sh="+bb}if(String(bl).length){bg+="&ec_dt="+bl}if(aN){for(bk in aN){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(aN,bk)){if(!b(aN[bk][1])){aN[bk][1]=""}if(!b(aN[bk][2])){aN[bk][2]=""}if(!b(aN[bk][3])||String(aN[bk][3]).length===0){aN[bk][3]=0}if(!b(aN[bk][4])||String(aN[bk][4]).length===0){aN[bk][4]=1}bj.push(aN[bk])}}bg+="&ec_items="+e(JSON2.stringify(bj))}bg=aj(bg,S,"ecommerce",bh);an(bg,aC)}function aR(bb,bf,be,bd,bc,bg){if(String(bb).length&&b(bf)){aS(bb,bf,be,bd,bc,bg)}}function a5(bb){if(b(bb)){aS("",bb,"","","","")}}function av(be,bf){var bb=new Date(),bd=aj("action_name="+e(l(be||ai)),bf,"log");
an(bd,aC);if(Q&&ae&&!aI){aI=true;t(d,"click",aX);t(d,"mouseup",aX);t(d,"mousedown",aX);t(d,"mousemove",aX);t(d,"mousewheel",aX);t(H,"DOMMouseScroll",aX);t(H,"scroll",aX);t(d,"keypress",aX);t(d,"keydown",aX);t(d,"keyup",aX);t(H,"resize",aX);t(H,"focus",aX);t(H,"blur",aX);aG=bb.getTime();setTimeout(function bc(){var bg=new Date(),bh;if((aG+ae)>bg.getTime()){if(Q<bg.getTime()){bh=aj("ping=1",bf,"ping");an(bh,aC)}setTimeout(bc,ae)}},ae)}}function aA(bb,be,bd){var bc=aj("idgoal="+bb+(be?"&revenue="+be:""),bd,"goal");an(bc,aC)}function aW(bc,bb,be){var bd=aj(bb+"="+e(a3(bc)),be,"link");an(bd,aC)}function a0(bc,bb){if(bc!==""){return bc+bb.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+bb.slice(1)}return bb}function ag(bg){var bf,bb,be=["","webkit","ms","moz"],bd;if(!ao){for(bb=0;bb<be.length;bb++){bd=be[bb];if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(d,a0(bd,"hidden"))){if(d[a0(bd,"visibilityState")]==="prerender"){bf=true}break}}}if(bf){t(d,bd+"visibilitychange",function bc(){d.removeEventListener(bd+"visibilitychange",bc,false);
bg()});return}bg()}function af(bd,bc){var be,bb="(^| )(piwik[_-]"+bc;if(bd){for(be=0;be<bd.length;be++){bb+="|"+bd[be]}}bb+=")( |$)";return new RegExp(bb)}function aV(be,bb,bf){if(!bf){return"link"}var bd=af(aw,"download"),bc=af(ac,"link"),bg=new RegExp("\\.("+ak+")([?&#]|$)","i");return bc.test(be)?"link":(bd.test(be)||bg.test(bb)?"download":0)}function aM(bg){var be,bc,bb;while((be=bg.parentNode)!==null&&b(be)&&((bc=bg.tagName.toUpperCase())!=="A"&&bc!=="AREA")){bg=be}if(b(bg.href)){var bh=bg.hostname||y(bg.href),bi=bh.toLowerCase(),bd=bg.href.replace(bh,bi),bf=new RegExp("^(javascript|vbscript|jscript|mocha|livescript|ecmascript|mailto):","i");if(!bf.test(bd)){bb=aV(bg.className,bd,aE(bi));if(bb){bd=E(bd);aW(bd,bb)}}}}function a9(bb){var bc,bd;bb=bb||H.event;bc=bb.which||bb.button;bd=bb.target||bb.srcElement;if(bb.type==="click"){if(bd){aM(bd)}}else{if(bb.type==="mousedown"){if((bc===1||bc===2)&&bd){ay=bc;W=bd}else{ay=W=null}}else{if(bb.type==="mouseup"){if(bc===ay&&bd===W){aM(bd)}ay=W=null
}}}}function aL(bc,bb){if(bb){t(bc,"mouseup",a9,false);t(bc,"mousedown",a9,false)}else{t(bc,"click",a9,false)}}function au(bc){if(!aK){aK=true;var bd,bb=af(P,"ignore"),be=d.links;if(be){for(bd=0;bd<be.length;bd++){if(!bb.test(be[bd].className)){aL(be[bd],bc)}}}}}function a4(){var bb,bc,bd={pdf:"application/pdf",qt:"video/quicktime",realp:"audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin",wma:"application/x-mplayer2",dir:"application/x-director",fla:"application/x-shockwave-flash",java:"application/x-java-vm",gears:"application/x-googlegears",ag:"application/x-silverlight"};if(!((new RegExp("MSIE")).test(j.userAgent))){if(j.mimeTypes&&j.mimeTypes.length){for(bb in bd){if(Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(bd,bb)){bc=j.mimeTypes[bd[bb]];aZ[bb]=(bc&&bc.enabledPlugin)?"1":"0"}}}if(typeof navigator.javaEnabled!=="unknown"&&b(j.javaEnabled)&&j.javaEnabled()){aZ.java="1"}if(a(H.GearsFactory)){aZ.gears="1"}aZ.cookie=N()}aZ.res=v.width+"x"+v.height}a4();az();return{getVisitorId:function(){return(J())[1]},getVisitorInfo:function(){return J()
},getAttributionInfo:function(){return i()},getAttributionCampaignName:function(){return i()[0]},getAttributionCampaignKeyword:function(){return i()[1]},getAttributionReferrerTimestamp:function(){return i()[2]},getAttributionReferrerUrl:function(){return i()[3]},setTrackerUrl:function(bb){L=bb},setSiteId:function(bb){aY=bb},setCustomData:function(bb,bc){if(o(bb)){S=bb}else{if(!S){S=[]}S[bb]=bc}},getCustomData:function(){return S},setCustomVariable:function(bc,bb,bf,bd){var be;if(!b(bd)){bd="visit"}if(bc>0){bb=b(bb)&&!r(bb)?String(bb):bb;bf=b(bf)&&!r(bf)?String(bf):bf;be=[bb.slice(0,a2),bf.slice(0,a2)];if(bd==="visit"||bd===2){K();O[bc]=be}else{if(bd==="page"||bd===3){ax[bc]=be}}}},getCustomVariable:function(bc,bd){var bb;if(!b(bd)){bd="visit"}if(bd==="page"||bd===3){bb=ax[bc]}else{if(bd==="visit"||bd===2){K();bb=O[bc]}}if(!b(bb)||(bb&&bb[0]==="")){return false}return bb},deleteCustomVariable:function(bb,bc){if(this.getCustomVariable(bb,bc)){this.setCustomVariable(bb,"","",bc)}},setLinkTrackingTimer:function(bb){aC=bb
},setDownloadExtensions:function(bb){ak=bb},addDownloadExtensions:function(bb){ak+="|"+bb},setDomains:function(bb){aD=r(bb)?[bb]:bb;aD.push(aU)},setIgnoreClasses:function(bb){P=r(bb)?[bb]:bb},setRequestMethod:function(bb){aF=bb||"GET"},setReferrerUrl:function(bb){aH=bb},setCustomUrl:function(bb){ar=aT(a8,bb)},setDocumentTitle:function(bb){ai=bb},setDownloadClasses:function(bb){aw=r(bb)?[bb]:bb},setLinkClasses:function(bb){ac=r(bb)?[bb]:bb},setCampaignNameKey:function(bb){am=r(bb)?[bb]:bb},setCampaignKeywordKey:function(bb){ah=r(bb)?[bb]:bb},discardHashTag:function(bb){R=bb},setCookieNamePrefix:function(bb){a6=bb;O=X()},setCookieDomain:function(bb){V=m(bb);az()},setCookiePath:function(bb){a7=bb;az()},setVisitorCookieTimeout:function(bb){aa=bb*1000},setSessionCookieTimeout:function(bb){ab=bb*1000},setReferralCookieTimeout:function(bb){at=bb*1000},setConversionAttributionFirstReferrer:function(bb){aq=bb},disableCookies:function(){T=true;aZ.cookie="0"},setDoNotTrack:function(bc){var bb=j.doNotTrack||j.msDoNotTrack;
a1=bc&&(bb==="yes"||bb==="1");if(a1){this.disableCookies()}},addListener:function(bc,bb){aL(bc,bb)},enableLinkTracking:function(bb){if(h){au(bb)}else{C.push(function(){au(bb)})}},setHeartBeatTimer:function(bd,bc){var bb=new Date();Q=bb.getTime()+bd*1000;ae=bc*1000},killFrame:function(){if(H.location!==H.top.location){H.top.location=H.location}},redirectFile:function(bb){if(H.location.protocol==="file:"){H.location=bb}},setCountPreRendered:function(bb){ao=bb},trackGoal:function(bb,bd,bc){ag(function(){aA(bb,bd,bc)})},trackLink:function(bc,bb,bd){ag(function(){aW(bc,bb,bd)})},trackPageView:function(bb,bc){ag(function(){av(bb,bc)})},setEcommerceView:function(be,bb,bd,bc){if(!b(bd)||!bd.length){bd=""}else{if(bd instanceof Array){bd=JSON2.stringify(bd)}}ax[5]=["_pkc",bd];if(b(bc)&&String(bc).length){ax[2]=["_pkp",bc]}if((!b(be)||!be.length)&&(!b(bb)||!bb.length)){return}if(b(be)&&be.length){ax[3]=["_pks",be]}if(!b(bb)||!bb.length){bb=""}ax[4]=["_pkn",bb]},addEcommerceItem:function(bf,bb,bd,bc,be){if(bf.length){aN[bf]=[bf,bb,bd,bc,be]
}},trackEcommerceOrder:function(bb,bf,be,bd,bc,bg){aR(bb,bf,be,bd,bc,bg)},trackEcommerceCartUpdate:function(bb){a5(bb)}}}function c(){return{push:z}}t(H,"beforeunload",B,false);x();Date.prototype.getTimeAlias=Date.prototype.getTime;G=new F();for(D=0;D<_paq.length;D++){z(_paq[D])}_paq=new c();return{addPlugin:function(i,J){w[i]=J},getTracker:function(i,J){return new F(i,J)},getAsyncTracker:function(){return G}}}()),piwik_track,piwik_log=function(b,f,d,g){function a(h){try{return eval("piwik_"+h)}catch(i){}return}var c,e=Piwik.getTracker(d,f);e.setDocumentTitle(b);e.setCustomData(g);c=a("tracker_pause");if(c){e.setLinkTrackingTimer(c)}c=a("download_extensions");if(c){e.setDownloadExtensions(c)}c=a("hosts_alias");if(c){e.setDomains(c)}c=a("ignore_classes");if(c){e.setIgnoreClasses(c)}e.trackPageView();if(a("install_tracker")){piwik_track=function(i,k,j,h){e.setSiteId(k);e.setTrackerUrl(j);e.trackLink(i,h)};e.enableLinkTracking()}};

sorry … got the Javascript by misstake here … will add the piwiik.php request soon

Finally !

Debug enabled - Input parameters:
array ( ‘action_name’ => ‘Name of My Site’, ‘idsite’ => ‘1’, ‘rec’ => ‘1’, ‘r’ => ‘443846’, ‘h’ => ‘22’, ‘m’ => ‘24’, ‘s’ => ‘57’, ‘url’ => ‘http://domainname.xxx/’, ‘_id’ => ‘317f27634ca64999’, ‘_idts’ => ‘1345062171’, ‘_idvc’ => ‘1’, ‘_idn’ => ‘0’, ‘_refts’ => ‘0’, ‘_viewts’ => ‘1345062171’, ‘pdf’ => ‘0’, ‘qt’ => ‘1’, ‘realp’ => ‘0’, ‘wma’ => ‘0’, ‘dir’ => ‘0’, ‘fla’ => ‘1’, ‘java’ => ‘1’, ‘gears’ => ‘0’, ‘ag’ => ‘0’, ‘cookie’ => ‘1’, ‘res’ => ‘1680x1050’, )
Loading plugins: { Provider,Goals,GeoIP }
Current datetime: 2012-08-15 20:25:02
Action is a Page URL, Action name = Name of my Site, Action URL = http://domainname.xxx/
COOKIE _pk_uid, rows count: 0, cookie size = 0 bytes array ( )
Matching visitors with: visitorId=317f27634ca64999 OR configId=50509c4abedcfa18
The visitor was not matched with an existing visitor…
Visitor detected, but last action was more than 30 minutes ago…
New Visit (IP = xx.xxx.xxx.xx)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name() in /home/jpath/to/drupal7/sites/default/addons_own/trackers/piwik/plugins/GeoIP/libs/geoip.inc on line 347

Disable GeoIP plugin please and it will work again

matt … that is correct. things started to work immediately after switcing the GeoIP plugin off …

Just curious: everything worked fine WITH the GeoIP plugin (well … at least to a certain degree) … what has caused everything to stop working completly all of a sudden?

one more question: now after switching the GeoIP plugin off . … there’s no piwik.php-request visible any longer … is that normal?

Probably your server config changed, mnaybe you installed the GeoIP apache module.

You shouold still see the piwik.php requests, unless you have DoNotTrack enabled. try in a different browser.