I switched from archiving in the browser to archiving via cron. I didn’t notice for a while that the cron didn’t work – I really thought I didn’t have any visitors – until I noticed that there were lot’s of visitors in fact.
Now I fixed the cron and ran everything I could think of:
php console core:archive --url=https://domain.com [--force-all-websites --force-all-periods=2592000 --force-date-last-n=1000] more than once with all the force stuff and without.
I thought I could recreate the archive, which was not created, from the logs… but my visitor graphs still show 0!
Any tips on how I can get my data back (they are in the logs, but not in the archive). I really need them now.