Sites per affilate

Hi

I have several of sites and i get traffic from affilates sites to my sites,

i want to track the affilates sites that give traffic to my sites per affilate id or affilate name.

for example if for affilate id:“1” by the name:“james” i want to see all the sites that belong to “james” that give trafic to my site of course it need to be dinamic.

In that way i can track my affilates and see which affilate bring the most traffic to my sites and have the most conversions.

can i do it from piwik and configure the goles per affilate id or name and see all the sites that come from each affilate ?

Segmentation is what you are searching for I think.
The point “Referrers”->“referrerName”.
Though that way it is static, but it’s the starting point which I can provide (;

So long,
A.Kalkhoff

thx for the help, but where exactly i configure the segment in the piwik script ?

Segments are usually typed into the URL.
If you want to check it more often it would probably be best to code a widget showing the graphs already using segments (as I don’t think you want your regular graph to not anymore display the usual data), but as I already implicated, that’s only the starting point I can provide you.

So long,
A.Kalkhoff

Soon it will be available via UI: Segmentation: implement UI for adding/editing segments, and switching segments · Issue #2135 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Happy New Year! If you are still using Piwik and interested in the awesome new feature of “Creating a Custom Segment in Piwik and apply to reports in Real time!” we need YOUR help, with a little or big donation at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

This will allow to dynamically add or edit, a new set of rules for example “Show all visitors from USA and using Firefox and using Google”. This will be done via a simple to use interface. See screenshots and more info here: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

We are crowd funding the future of Piwik and this feature in particular. With your help we can do it.

Thanks

Matthieu