Since upgrading to 1.8.2 (and now 1.83) no displays

I get nothing thru the normal browsers, BUT everything still displays correctly through the iphone app. All the settings still seem to be there except for the plugins tab says that the plugins are missing and to alter the plugin.cfg but it doesn’t exist.

please put screenshots and the exact error message.

I can’t alter settings, I can’t down click on any boxes through the web, this is the only message that I see, but, as I said it seems to work from the mobile phone app.

PAL

can you remove the directory “plugins” in the “plugins/” directory ?

[quote=matt]
can you remove the directory “plugins” in the “plugins/” directory ?[/quote]

Deleted the directory as suggested with no difference I’m afraid. Still works through mobile app, but nothing through the website.

Remove the line Plugins[] = plugins from the config/config.ini.php file and it should work again ?

[quote=matt]
Remove the line Plugins[] = plugins from the config/config.ini.php file and it should work again ?[/quote]
That line doesn’t exist in the config.ini.php, here are the contents that remain in the config.ini.php apart from the superuser and database details…

[General]
API_datatable_default_limit = 50
jquery_version = "1.4.2"
jqueryui_version = "1.8.4"
action_default_name_when_not_defined = "page title not defined"
action_default_url_when_not_defined = "page url not defined"
minimum_php_version = "5.1.3"
enable_framed_logins = 0
reverse_proxy = 0

[PluginsInstalled]
PluginsInstalled[] = "Login"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreAdminHome"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UsersManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SitesManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Installation"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CorePluginsAdmin"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreHome"
PluginsInstalled[] = "API"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Widgetize"
PluginsInstalled[] = "LanguagesManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Actions"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Dashboard"
PluginsInstalled[] = "MultiSites"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Referers"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserSettings"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountry"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitsSummary"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitFrequency"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitTime"
PluginsInstalled[] = "VisitorInterest"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleAPI"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExamplePlugin"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleRssWidget"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ExampleFeedburner"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Provider"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Feedback"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CoreUpdater"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Goals"
PluginsInstalled[] = "SEO"
PluginsInstalled[] = "PDFReports"
PluginsInstalled[] = "UserCountryMap"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Live"
PluginsInstalled[] = "Proxy"
PluginsInstalled[] = "CustomVariables"
PluginsInstalled[] = "PrivacyManager"
PluginsInstalled[] = "ImageGraph"
PluginsInstalled[] = “DoNotTrack”

What exact error do you get ?

[quote=matt]
What exact error do you get ?[/quote]

As mentioned above there isn’t really an error. Through the mobile app on the iphone I can see the stats etc. Through the web interface none of the websites are displayed and you cannot alter or select between the various websites that I am gathering stats for. The attached jpg shows what the websites page looks like even though I currently have 7 websites defined. If I go the dashboard it has one entry in the website dropdown but I cannot select or change anything.

I had that exactly same problem an no error message.

after a few hours i now get that error message:

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table ‘./db_xxx_stats/piwik_log_visit.MYI’; try to repair it

Go to Piwik
Login
Backtrace:

#0 /+++/public_html/libs/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /+++/public_html/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /+++/public_html/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(755): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’???SELECT???..’, Array)
#3 /+++/public_html/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php(103): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow(’???SELECT???..’, Array)
#4 /+++/public_html/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php(41): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day->isThereSomeVisits()
#5/+++/public_html/core/ArchiveProcessing.php(473): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day->compute()
#6 /+++/public_html/core/Archive/Single.php(226): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing->launchArchiving()
#7 /+++/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(192): Piwik_Archive_Single->prepareArchive()
#8 /+++/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(131): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getArchiveIdsAfterLaunching(Array)
#9 /+++/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(108): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->loadValuesFromDB(Array)
#10 /+++/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(73): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getValues(Array)
#11 /+++/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/API.php(184): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getDataTableFromNumeric(Array)
#12 /+++/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/API.php(104): Piwik_MultiSites_API->buildDataTable(‘all’, ‘day’, ‘2012-09-06’, false, false, false)
#13 /+++/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(65): Piwik_MultiSites_API->getAll(‘day’, ‘2012-09-06’, false)
#14 /+++/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(37): Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->getSitesInfo(Object(Piwik_View))
#15 [internal function]: Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->index()
#16 /+++/public_html/core/FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#17/+++/public_html/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#18 {main}