Setting Up Cron

I am trying to set up cron auto-archiving and have setup the command line as follows:

/usr/local/bin/php -f /home/blssco5/public_html/piwik/console core:archive --url=https://www.blss.com/piwik/ > /home/blssco5/piwik-archive-output.log

Still using piwik as directory my web site is www.blss.com.

After doing this the report still says For optimal performance and a speedy Matomo, it is highly recommended to set up a crontab to automatically archive your reports, and to disable browser triggering in the Matomo settings. Learn more..

Also how do I eliminate this error message:
shell_exec
You need to enable this built-in function.
set_time_limit
mail
parse_ini_file
glob
gzopen
md5_file.

Thanks.

Hi,

Have you checked the output of the cronjob (/home/blssco5/piwik-archive-output.log)?

You might have disabled these functions via the disable_functions line in your php.ini config file of your PHP setup.

That log is empty. The only change I made was to change my password for the website via cpanel.

Get this message when try to sign on.

ERROR [2021-04-05 19:00:03] 30001 Uncaught exception: /home/blssco5/public_html/piwik/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(144): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘blssco5’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘blssco5’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

[Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception]
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘blssco5’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

[PDOException]

core:archive [–url="…"] [–skip-idsites[="…"]] [–skip-all-segments] [–force-idsites[="…"]] [–skip-segments-today] [–force-periods[="…"]] [–force-date-last-n="…"] [–force-date-range[="…"]] [–force-idsegments="…"] [–concurrent-requests-per-website[="…"]] [–concurrent-archivers[="…"]] [–disable-scheduled-tasks] [–accept-invalid-ssl-certificate] [–php-cli-options[="…"]] [–force-all-websites] [–force-report[="…"]]

Hi,

That message is coming from your MySQL server. So make sure username and password are correct and the MySQL user has all required permissions: https://matomo.org/docs/requirements/

Had to edit and change the password in the config,ini,php file. Is that normal for a website password change? Thanks.