Set up Google Ads conversion tracking?

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a clear source on how to set up Google Ads conversion tracking.

Our goal is to send the conversions to Google Ads. We have already tried the conventional method and looked at about 20 posts. However, most of them only discuss how to view Ads campaigns in Matomo. What we want is to send the conversions to Ads. I would appreciate any feedback on a relevant article or direct assistance.

Thank you in advance.

Hallo zusammen,

wir versuchen eine verständliche Anleitung für die Einrichtung von Google Ads Conversion zu finden.

Unser Ziel ist es, dass die Conversion-Daten an Google Ads übermittelt werden. Wir haben bereits den herkömmlichen Weg versucht und etwa 20 Beiträge durchgesehen. Allerdings wird in den meisten Beiträgen nur erklärt, wie man die Ads-Kampagnen in Matomo betrachten kann. Wir möchten jedoch, dass die Conversion-Daten an Google Ads gesendet werden. Über einen Artikel oder direkte Hilfe würden wir uns sehr freuen.

Vielen Dank schon einmal.

I came here for the same question. I have one follow-up question as well: after linking Google Ads and Matomo, would Google Ads be able to automatically adjust the displayed ads similar to how it is done when tracking with Google Analytics?

Faster way of doing this is: