SEO Plugin Unexpected end tag

I received the following message after I updated the SEO plugin in Matomo.

WARNING: /xxxxx/www/html/matomo/plugins/SEO/Metric/Alexa.php(40): Warning - DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : p in Entity, line: 774 - Matomo 4.3.0 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: SEO, Action: getRank, In CLI mode: false)

Hi,

This will be fixed in the next release:

Great. Thank you for the update.

Hello, sorry for bumping. Has it been fixed?

This was fixed in 4.3.1

Thank you for sharing. Grownomics installed my SEO plugin, and it was working correctly. I had new users every day, but once I have noticed that the number of new users is smaller. It was all because of this bug, and it wasn’t promoting my website correctly on searching systems. Luckily there appeared this new update that fixes this bug. After I installed the last update, all the problems disappeared, and I started to have a good activity again on my website. Luckily the bug fix update appeared very fast, and nothing bad happened.

Sorry, can you explain how the SEO plugin works? As far as I understand SEO is Search Engine Optimization and that’s why I can’t understand what the plugin does. He can’t just optimize like that, can he?

@lenefow see Advanced SEO Web Analytics With Matomo (Piwik) - Try It For Free

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your help!