Segmented visitor data can not be exported

Hi!
It does not work to export a report of a segment. When I try to export a report of Pages and I have chosen a segment of visitors, I get an empty php file. If I open it in Excel it says “No data available”.

Exporting reports is important to us so I hope you can fix this bug soon without too much work for you. Grateful if you could fix this bug.
Best regards.

What is this all about please clarify is it related to matomo? Check This detailed solution here at ValidEdge. 5 Ways to Delete System Error Memory Dump Files - ValidEdge

Is it related to matomo? What’s that

I have described what I do step by step in a picture that I enclose, It is a bug in Matomo.

I hope that will explain the problem to you. Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the report. This issue should be fixed in our latest beta (by this segment is already encoded in datatable params, so don't encode it again during export by diosmosis · Pull Request #14338 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub)
You can use our latest beta in just a click, see I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? FAQ - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Please try this and if you still have an issue, let us know

1 Like

Hi!
Great that you already has fixed this. We do not dare to test your latest beta as we have a rather big installation and many users depend on Matomo here. So we will wait for the next Matomo update instead.
Big thanks!
Best regards,
E