Secure to upgrade from Matomo 4.16.0 to 5.0.1 via web-auto-upgrade?


I’m still on Matomo 4.16.0 and thinking if I still should wait a bit with the upgrade to 5.x.
Or is it considered stable?

I’m wondering as here in the forum of course people report about problems but maybe in this thread people could report that they didn’t had any problems with/after the upgrade? :wink:

I would go with the easy standard way via upgrade button as always, I just have ~100 visitors/day…