Save settings in the internet is not possible

Hi,

'm new here and am now writing my first post:

So I have the following problem:
When I signed with my Piwik admin dashboard and in the settings, go to change the display on the dashboard of the visitors today but I can not save! On what is that? The same is struck with when I’m on the list and wants to manually specify a date when I click on the date does not it! And another thing: If I add a new widget on the list will not work there!
On what is this?

Really need help!

Thanks for your help!

Yours sincerely,

Benjamin Jung

PS: I’ve known it with the Micrsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome tried! Makes no difference!

are you using latest version? was it working before or it never worked? try to re-upload all files, then delete tmp/assets/ directory and try again?

Thank you for your answer!

Be I use the version 1.4 as I would have to know the latest! It has never worked before. He has always shown the statistics from the last day. I tried what you suggested and I re-upload the files. But it still does not work. And the directory / tmp / assets / delete I can not!

What do I do now?

Please try the latest RC version: 301 Moved Permanently

I have now installed the new version! But unfortunately still the same problem. What I have noticed is that I’m the files in / tmp / assets / can not delete. What I also find it strange that these files have the Atribute 644. To delete the files would need man but 744th If I want to change this is the error: Can not modify Atribute of deleted files!