Running JavaScript AND ImageTracker

Hello, after I figured out, that with only the JavaScript Code I lose quite a few numbers of my visitors (who have disabled JavaScript) I added the SimpleImage Tracker code. So let’s get clear on this. Now I have 2 Tracking methods installed.
It turns out that some PAGES seem to get counted twice (probably when JavaScript is enabled, because then both methods lead to a count). It is not a problem for the number of VISITORS, because it doesnt matter if you have 2 page visits from the same IP.
Unfortunately The SimpleImage Tracking does not give a lot of information. My question is:
IS THERE A WAY TO RUN BOTH METHODS, BUT GET PAGE COUNTS RIGHT OR DO I DEFINITELY HAVE TO DECIDE FOR ONE METHOD?

no need to “scream”.
Use the image tracker in the noscript section and it should work fine - beside also tracking crawlers and alike.

Thank you very much. It does the trick perfectly!

I tried 2 hours to solve this, but couldnt find a solution. Just to clarify, if someone else reads this post. You have to use the Imgatracker code and use this to replace the stuff which is within the noscript tags of you JavaScript Tracking Code.
here comes your image tracker code

THANK YOU>:D<

I have packed this issue in a blog article with more detailed instructions
http://netz10.de/2011/02/18/piwik_javascript/
(Sorry, only in German)