Reports with custom dates time out + make sure the date ranges users' want to see will be processed somehow (Matomo 4.4.1)

We have found that many of our users use our reports for specific date ranges, which drive business decision making, however after enabling the cron for archiving, we’ve found that reports for specific date ranges mostly don’t work (at least until the browser has been refreshed over the course of 5-10 minutes which is not sustainable).

Whilst enabling the configuration for cron archiving, we found the statement: Since the cron archiver does not archive any custom date ranges, you must either disable range or make sure the date ranges users' want to see will be processed somehow.

Is there any guidance available on what somehow may work?

We found a configuration option for archiving_custom_ranges however the nature of our business is that we won’t know these in advance, and we don’t want to be making changes to the configuration for every query that needs to be run.

Help please.

Oops… there was a problem during the request. Maybe the server had a temporary issue, or maybe you requested a report with too much data. Please try again. If this error occurs repeatedly please contact your Matomo administrator for assistance.

Hi,
I have the same issue for my reports. I have to manually change the date range every week before sending them to clients…