Reports - Date range not changing?

Hi

I’ve been having an issue ever since I setup Piwik/Matomo, where the reports will only display information from the last 7 days.

I intend to setup a monthly report which will include data for the last month (as an example). The Date range however always displays e.g. Date range: January 25 – 31, 2019 at the top of the report page, instead of the last 30 days (or whatever time period is set).

I have looked at the documentation page https://matomo.org/docs/email-reports/, but it doesn’t seem to work as I expect it to.

Am I doing something incorrectly, is there an issue with my Matomo instance?

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue, where the report date range cannot be changed?

I am experiencing the same issue on Matomo 3.13.5.

Changing the Report Period has no effect on the generated report. Changing the Dashboard time frame updates the report time frame. Which is quite interesting, but a bug I assume.

To add to the annoyance, the report that arrives by email doesn’t match the one that one can download through matomo UI. e.g. the Visits Summary plots have different time frames.

Hi,

This is working as expected.

The scheduled reports always pick a date range according to their report period. But sending or opening a report from the UI will use the date range that is currently selected in the date selector.
This is not ideal, but I couldn’t think of a simpler version: