Report nb_outlinks missing

After running the archiving script, the report nb_outlinks is not available, which makes the Visitsummary widget useless. This is the full report i get back:

Error: The report ‘nb_outlinks’ was requested but it is not available at this stage. You may also disable the related plugin to avoid this error.

Backtrace:
#0 /piwik/core/Archive/Single.php(181): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing::getPluginBeingProcessed(‘nb_outlinks’)
#1 /piwik/core/Archive/Single.php(266): Piwik_Archive_Single->prepareArchive()
#2 /piwik/core/Archive/Single.php(462): Piwik_Archive_Single->get(‘nb_outlinks’, ‘numeric’)
#3 /piwik/core/Archive/Single.php(505): Piwik_Archive_Single->getNumeric(‘nb_outlinks’)
#4 /piwik/plugins/VisitsSummary/API.php(88): Piwik_Archive_Single->getDataTableFromNumeric(Array)
#5 [internal function]: Piwik_VisitsSummary_API->get(‘1’, ‘day’, ‘2012-12-15’, false, Array)
#6 /piwik/core/API/Proxy.php(190): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /piwik/core/API/Request.php(128): Piwik_API_Proxy->call(‘Piwik_VisitsSum…’, ‘get’, Array)
#8 /piwik/plugins/VisitsSummary/Controller.php(98): Piwik_API_Request->process()
#9 /piwik/plugins/VisitsSummary/Controller.php(129): Piwik_VisitsSummary_Controller::getVisitsSummary()
#10 /piwik/plugins/VisitsSummary/Controller.php(24): Piwik_VisitsSummary_Controller->setSparklinesAndNumbers(Object(Piwik_View))
#11 [internal function]: Piwik_VisitsSummary_Controller->index()
#12 /piwik/core/FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#13 /piwik/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#14 {main}

Hi could you specify to help pinpoint things…

piwik version
server version or OS
php version
mysgl version
python version

how much memory is assigned in php.ini?

piwik version 1.9.2
php 5.3.18
mysql 5.1.63-0
memory is 80M by default.
When the problem started, piwik was tracking around 800 users in the last 24 hours.

Can you find the python version?

Also if possible just for the sake of testing can you bump up memory to 256M?

Python isn’t installed (i’m running piwik on a shared hosting environment). The highest memory value I can set is 128MB

ok i see can you post any server error logs?

Fixed in the latest beta IIRC: http://piwik.org/piwik-1.9.3-b10.zip

Thanks, I will check the beta release.